Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do older women like to be with younger guys?

last reply
22 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im 20 and struggle to keep a convo going with a woman that is aged for example 10 yrs older than me
sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
be funny be interesting be flattering (dont go overboard here, its a fine line) dont whine, dont be needy and dont cling smile

good luck!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its not how i am with women its when i tell my age they dont seem to want to make conversation
Lurker
0 likes
Is your age on your profile page? If not then put it on, it might save you a lot of wasted time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
its not how i am with women its when i tell my age they dont seem to want to make conversation

then dont do that ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I have no problem talking to anyone as long as they are respectful, polite and can use proper English. I can't stand texting lingo when I am talking to someone. Spell out the words how are you, not hru. Age does not or should not determine whether you should be spoken to by women who may be older then you. Realize that not all women are on Lush for sexual chat and knowing who is and who isn't is the first step, read profiles to help you with that. Just be yourself and be honest. Fill out your profile and share some of yourself with the Lush community. Pick out an image and use it for your avatar, it can be of anything that you find interesting (just follow site rule when choosing one). Those things will help as most of us take the time to view profiles. Good luck and I hope things get better for you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are only as old as the person you feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few friends who are alot younger than me and I have some great conversations with them.

The trouble for me would be that I have a daughter of 21 and would struggle to feel comfortable with a sexual conversation with someone who is younger or the same age as my daughter.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
im 20 and struggle to keep a convo going with a woman that is aged for example 10 yrs older than me
sad

Welcome to the human condition. When I was 20, I didn't want to have conversations with women who were more than about 5 or 6 years older than I, as I didn't think of them as possible sexual/relationship partners.

Perhaps what you should figure out is why you are so keen on that concept (not that I'm attempting to talk you out of that, mind you).

We can't really help who we are attracted to. Some women just totally flip me out and leave me stunned, others...they could be butt assed naked and throwing themselves at my feet and I wouldn't even notice 'em.

And I don't make every girl/woman drool with anticipation or want to jump my bones either.

I think that's kind of how it's supposed to be. Those (of any age) who can hold a conversation with me while not looking away, are those who I typically enjoy talking with or listening to.

As you grow older Mickey, you should discover similar results.

Experience man, you can't beat it. Unfortunately, it's also one of those things where you can't fake it - til you make it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
You are only as old as the person you feel.

if that was true, i wouldn't be allowed on Lush *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mostly like guys close to my age or a little older. It's the maturity level mostly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! I love younger men!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
sad

Of course you do and this will get worse until you are around 30. At that point your lifes experiences will start kicking in to help. For me a 20 year old is boring as hell and just because that cock stays up longer doesn't make it more interesting or for that matter better. Now, you may find some cougar that just wants cock and that's fine but do wear a sock and do get tested for STD's often if that's your frequency.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a younger guy, they certainly did. They taught me a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
i do love older women biggrin they know what they want and have many skills in bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i seem to feel more interest towards younger men nowadays.my last bf was 7yrs older i
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
sad

It's all in your confidence and the ability to articulate/communicate effectively. No matter the age (younger/older) ... if you have that, you can converse with anyone (as long as you are both speaking the same language, lol).

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
sad

Are you talking about online or IRL? I am 22 years older than you but I have no problem talking with 20 yo as long as tbey keep my interest. Most 20yo seem to be more into themselves trying to prove how great they are. Just try to start a talk and go with the flow. Be polite, show her you are interetsed in what she is saying. Speak english (or what ever language you both speak) and not hip-hop slang. I want to hear I am a fun girl and not a "dope bitch". I dont want to hear that from anybody!

I actually enjoy chatting with younger people. It gives me a new perspective on things. But with me, talk is as far as it will go. I am not really interested in more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. (As long as he has a brain in his head. Otherwise, the other has no real appeal.)

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
It would depend on the ages of both parties. As a 36 year old I find men more than 8 or 10 years younger to be lacking in maturity, however if I was 46 and he was in his 30's it would be different. Having said that though, there is always the exception. I have met some men more than 10 years younger with whom I can have a conversation and are capable of more than monosyllabic answers and constant references to sex.

In my experience, sexually, most men in their early to mid 20's are primarily concerned with self satisfaction rather than shared mutual pleasure.

I personally prefer men that are my age and older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it all depends on the person. you can find ppl of all ages that you have something in common with. i have men and women of varying ages that i chat with. my first question is not how old are you and i don't stop a conversation when i find out an age. one of the things about a chat is that you don't get to judge ppl by what they look like, what they wear, their age, their height, their race.... you get to know their mind. it is the way it should be. just my
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
This depends, and as odd as it may seem, seems to vary with my menstrual cycle. When I'm ovulating, I tend to just want to fuck and a young stud is perfect. But the rest of the month, I want someone who will treat me right, and therefore, want someone more mature.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
years ago it was taboo to see older woman with a young men but nowdays "age gap" thing is completly normal.I think that age does't matter at all as long as both of them enjoy themselves.