Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you enjoy better SIZE or STAMINA?

last reply
26 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It depends.

How small are we talking?

If the choice is between a 4 inch guy with loads of stamina or an 8 inch guy that can only go one round - I'll take the 8-incher.

If the choice is between a 6.5 inch guy with lots of stamina or a 9 inch guy that gets tired fast, then I'd say stamina is more important than size.

When women say 'size doesn't matter' they mean that it doesn't matter as long as you hit that minimum average-cock size. Whether you are average or large doesn't really matter as much... but you have to at least be average. If we're talking micro-penis territory, then unfortunately yes, it does matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It depends.

If the choice is between a 4 inch guy with loads of stamina or an 8 inch guy that can only go one round - I'll take the 8-incher.

If the choice is between a 6.5 inch guy with lots of stamina or a 9 inch guy that gets tired fast, then I'd say stamina is more important than size.

When women say 'size doesn't matter' they mean that it doesn't matter as long as you hit that minimum average-cock size. Whether you are average or large doesn't really matter as much... but you have to at least be average. If we're talking micro-penis territory, then unfortunately yes, it does matter.

What She Said!! LOL

As long as not really small (or really big like 10 or 11"), I prefer stamina.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Nothing worse than laying there unsatisfied while he's snoring away with a limp dick. then again, like Doll said, there is worse... not being able to feel him inside of you when he's hard. can i pick both? size AND stamina? and yeah, it doesn't have to be monsters cock, but average is nice. then again, if he's really good with his tongue, i can look past all that. REALLY good.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Nothing worse than laying there unsatisfied while he's snoring away with a limp dick. then again, like Doll said, there is worse... not being able to feel him inside of you when he's hard. can i pick both? size AND stamina? and yeah, it doesn't have to be monsters cock, but average is nice. then again, if he's really good with his tongue, i can look past all that. REALLY good.

HAHA!! Can you imagine being with this little guy and having this micro-cock in you and knowing he is able to go for hours. And you are thinking of excuses to get out of this.
0 likes
I agree girls...as long as he is not too small I will take stamina. I do have to be able to feel him though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy marathons of sex but not with some super small cock
Lurker
0 likes
I'm greedy..I would pick size AND stamina,for pretty obvious reasons smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must be at least 5.5 inches and HAS TO HAVE STAMINA!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It depends.

I understand what you are saying but I used to have sex with a guy that was, small no other way to say it. But he seemed to be able to go on and on and then some more. By the time he was finished I was worn out but very satisfied. Never measured just how small he was since he did me so well. Not point in embarrassing anyone.

He would be welcome in my bed anytime. But he is now married and that bitch will not share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both is important! u cnt have a small dock and loads of stamina and its not "touching" you and you cnt enjoy a big dicked guy who cums as soon he enters! biggrin....who can say they have had it all???? ...me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a guy once who was very small but could do it forever. I was bored because I felt like I wasn't having sex at all. I couldn't feel anything and he was so proud of himself.

Once I had sex with a guy who was massive but so into himself that he didn't do much else but show it off, brag about it and do it so hard just to induce painful moans out of me. What a jerk!

So really I would prefer an average size man who can do a good 30 minutes and use his tongue well. That would be the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Very true...sad as it is to say, DD is right there.

Size can be an issue for me, though...the bigger, the scarier (I'm not into pain, and anything bigger than 6 inches can be really painful, depending on the position). But I'm also not into it taking forever for my partner to cum (which, fortunately, has never been an issue thus far, unless we've been drinking a lot).

I know there are a lot of women who love a bigger man, or a man with tons of stamina, but I'm not one of them. Even if he comes right away (something I don't necessarily mind), as long as he's interested in still messing around if I want to, I'm cool with that. For me, it's just getting it out of the way, so we can take our time without that impending need causing him to want to rush.

I think "willingness to please and be pleased" is more important than either size or stamina.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm spoiled, I want both
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtiestmommy

I think "willingness to please and be pleased" is more important than either size or stamina.

very true! I know when most men are interested .... the stamina is always there!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely stamina ...!!!
If he tells me he is going to give me ten inches with a five inch dick - he's better give it to me twice!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a good combination of both would be awesome. for size i love that being filled feeling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Neither. Talent/responsiveness is most important. I'm tight so average size is fine for me...as for stamina...I'd rather have a guy who knew what he was doing who came rather quickly but could get it up again than a guy who could boringly bang away for a long time. So, creativity, ability to read signals and respond....I cum in a minute or so if the sex is good...so for me it is more about build-up to the actual intercourse...good at kissing, touching, licking pussy...good at receiving head...and the ability to get it up again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fill me up deep and ride me hard and very very long and leaver me very sore and very wets
Lurker
0 likes
Give me stamina anytime nothing like O's after O's being so satisfied that you can't hardly move afterwards your just in la la land...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How about a guy with good stamina with a 4.8 incher? Is this a reasonable compromise?
Lurker
0 likes
I like a partner who has the interest, like some of you have said. It can be pretty boring to just get fucked for half an hour straight. I've had the experience of sleeping with men who exclusively have penises under five inches, or over eight and a half, so I would say that size and stamina are important, but size is a matter of the right fit for whomever is getting fucked and stamina has to be used to do something besides just fuck me. A little oral here and there, a little bit of rest and cuddling and then back into it. The most important thing about stamina is to be able to stay hard or get hard again during those rest periods.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
If a man hasn't got a bit of both he'll need to get practising with those fingers and tongue if he's going to satisfy a girl!! I'm lucky - I bagged myself an all-rounder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stamina, but as long as the size isn't too small.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stamina.
What good is a 10" cock if he only lasts 3 minutes?
A 4" cock with stamina/skill could definitely get me off.