strange requests

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive had a few wild dates in my time and have some really unusal requests from some that i was really surprised to hear. do any of you have a special thing thats a little different or have you had strange reqests too and what are they.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strange this one received no response. Thought I'd bump it up & see what resulted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would a request to 'fuck off and drop dead' be considered strange?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My straight room-mate in college got mad after catching me in bed in our dorm room with my 4th new girlfriend in a month. It took me till the next morning to finally get her to tell me why she was so upset with me. She eventually admitted that she was jealous, and why had I never tried to get HER in bed. DUH! She was straight! That didn't matter. She was hurt that I never tried, because we had gotten close in every other way. She wanted to try it, just once, so that night, we did. She didn't take to the actual sex, but she loved the cuddling afterwards, so we wound up sleeping in the same bed together every night, but without the sex. All she wanted was the close contact and cuddling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's really not all that strange if you think about it, Bethany especially for women. Physical intimacy is not just about sex, although that really does enhance the sexual experience for most people. A lot of men don't give much thought to snuggling and cuddling. They would be a lot better off if they did. Spooning with your hand feeling her heartbeat on her chest while you softly kiss her ears and neck is pretty special. Throw in a few whispers in her ear and you've found something.
Lurker
0 likes
i was asked by one guy to please myself with a fruit while he watched,,,
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by jennyslut

just don't use a pineapple. trust me on this. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennyslut

I lost a strawberry that way once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

I lost a strawberry that way once.

You sure you don't mean cherry?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. That's a whole nother story which can't be shared here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Or a Brussel sprout. Stick with the cucumbers, bananas and zucchini. I'd steer clear of the butternut pumpkin too. (Google it)
How about a tin of peas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My straight room-mate in college got mad after catching me in bed in our dorm room with my 4th new girlfriend in a month. It took me till the next morning to finally get her to tell me why she was so upset with me. She eventually admitted that she was jealous, and why had I never tried to get HER in bed. DUH! She was straight! That didn't matter. She was hurt that I never tried, because we had gotten close in every other way. She wanted to try it, just once, so that night, we did. She didn't take to the actual sex, but she loved the cuddling afterwards, so we wound up sleeping in the same bed together every night, but without the sex. All she wanted was the close contact and cuddling.

Bethany, it is rather hard for us who have gotten to know you over the last year or two to believe you slept with a young college coed and left her all alone on her side of the bed.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Bethany, it is rather hard for us who have gotten to know you over the last year or two to believe you slept with a young college coed and left her all alone on her side of the bed.

All alone? Never! We spooned and cuddled, sometimes naked, but if you've ever slept in a college dorm bed, you know there isn't much room to be alone on one side of the bed. Dana just wasn't into licking pussy, but she loved to cuddle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

All alone? Never! We spooned and cuddled, sometimes naked, but if you've ever slept in a college dorm bed, you know there isn't much room to be alone on one side of the bed. Dana just wasn't into licking pussy, but she loved to cuddle.

There are guys, too, that would like a warm, tender cuddle ... naked or otherwise???