Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most embarrassing thing to have happened during sex.

last reply
26 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what's been the most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to you during sex?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been a few embarrassing moments.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It didn't happen to me, but it makes me laugh...

My boy mate told me he'd once been sitting naked on his girlfriend's leg just after they had sex, and he farted, and when he moved, they saw he'd left a skidmark on her!

She screamed at him and ran for the shower, and broke up with him not long after.

He said he was mortified at the time, but then he figured he'd done himself a favour after the way she reacted (and was apparently crap in bed, too).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't had any embarrassing things happen during sex, but definitely after--

Back in my college days, after shacking up with a guy who lived in the boys dorm, we didn't realize his roommate was in the loft next to him trying to sleep...
Of course my moans and screams of pleasure woke him up... and the other boys down the hall too!
The "walk of shame" that next morning was considerably more shameful for me--until the weeks following when I got to know the guys on the hall better! ^_^
Lurker
0 likes
Sneezed while giving a fella a Blowjob in a Haystack...oooops
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having his roommates come home and catch us while he has me bent over the edge of the couch and fucking my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We laugh about it now... but I fell off the bed. HARD.

We were being a little rough and going at it doggiestyle when my hand slipped off the edge of the mattress.
Whacked my head on the nightstand and fell to the floor in a heap.
There I was naked, bleeding from a cut on my forehead, lying on the floor in the MOST awkward position totally embarrassed.
He found out what a klutz I am that night. But instead of impressing him with my bedroom skills, I impressed him with my innate knowledge of first aid.
I even gave myself a slight concussion from it all but I must say the nursing job he did was wonderful.
Classified
0 likes
A little too much enthusiasm, and well, I snapped my banjo string!
First of all we thought it was her period!
A lot of blood.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Not during sex but when i first moved into uni halls, i gave my room a good christening.... didnt realise how loud i was being. The next morning, my housemates asking if i'd heard the people upstairs having sex cos it sure sounded like she was enjoying herself.... er, yea, that was me
Classified
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Not during sex but when i first moved into uni halls, i gave my room a good christening.... didnt realise how loud i was being. The next morning, my housemates asking if i'd heard the people upstairs having sex cos it sure sounded like she was enjoying herself.... er, yea, that was me

A screamer is great!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
It didn't happen to me, but it makes me laugh...

My boy mate told me he'd once been sitting naked on his girlfriend's leg just after they had sex, and he farted, and when he moved, they saw he'd left a skidmark on her!

She screamed at him and ran for the shower, and broke up with him not long after.

He said he was mortified at the time, but then he figured he'd done himself a favour after the way she reacted (and was apparently crap in bed, too).

Lurker
0 likes
Also had the bed break. I was laughing so hard we couldn't continue. It was too bad too because he had a real nice rhythm going.
0 likes
was giving a guy a blowjob and just as he came I started to cough and his cum came out of my nose. he had the most surprised look on his face...lol
Lurker
0 likes
farted on a guy when he was going down on me is definitely one. Another is losing control of my bowel during anal sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MarlaDawn47
was giving a guy a blowjob and just as he came I started to cough and his cum came out of my nose. he had the most surprised look on his face...lol

WOW! That is awesome!

Recently, we had sex with me bent over the sink, and I bit the soap! I seriously had bar soap in my mouth. It was actually kind of funny.
Another time, my ex was choking me during sex (I did ask for it) and I passed out. Not good, and sort of terrifying.
Lurker
0 likes
I had moved on my own apartment and I was having sex with my boyfriend in the kitchen table and I was being so loud my neighboors called the cops and when they wore knock it at my dor my boyfriend got scared and feel ontop of me but the glass table couldn't handel the weight so it broke and I spent most of the night in the ER geting stickes on my leg and getting glass shards out my ass hahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
I got someone pregnant, does that count? (It embarrassed the fuck out of me... I mean, I hardly knew her... Talk about a Faux Pas...)

xx Steph

(It worked out fine and she got a weekend away with her girlfriend out of it so everyone ended up happy.....)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is kinda gross but here goes on time i was fucking this chick we had been drinking and we started kissing and she smokes and i dont as i was saying we started kissing and i didnt like the taste and just about puked in her mouth lets say it ruined the mood alsoi was very embarressed and never saw her again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh dear sighs when i lost my virginity the guy was fucking me and I asked him was he allmost done because I was bored he was like what! Then he was like you're suppose to be in pain I won't lie his dick was long but hell I was bored After having a talk about sex with my friends and hearing that they were either head over heels or in pain but enjoyed it I felt bad about what I said
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I squirt from time to time a guy was licking me very good and i squirted and it got in his eye omg talk about an oh shit moment
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, this isn't "during" sex, but I once had a photographer boyfriend who talked me into a nude photo session. It was to "test" his new camera, and the pictures would only be "for us".

We broke up. Several months later, he sold the pics and they turn up occassionally on the internet.

Now I'm quite reluctant to take pics that show my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most embarrassing moments during sex... well.. I am tooootallly graceful so... here we go..
These are not in any serious order.. just naming a few. haha

1. We poped his water bed.
2. I asked him "are you ok? because I can not feel anything"... anddd he replied, "how can you not feel anything.. im hard as a rock and deep in you" hahah well lets just say... I didn't speak very much the rest of the time and I couldnt feel a thing throughout the entire time. oopse.
3. We were having sex in the shower... and i totally slipped and fell down bringing him with me..
4. We were using ice cubes and I had one in my mouth and I got Brain Freeze. lol
5. We werent having sex but i was dancing around his bedroom blasting the music and i backed up and tripped over his rug and fell down.
6. I was cooking, and my boyfriend at the time came up behind me unexpectantly and he scared the living daylights out of me and I spilled the dinner all over the floor.
7. My boyfriend at the time and I were swimming in his pool during the afternoon when his parents were at work, and we were skinny dipping and started having sex.. well his dad came home for lunch.. oopse.

Well I honestly could keep going.. but I almost always laugh at my clumsiness. Every single person who is friends with me or dates me knows I am clumsy and extremely graceful smile there is no shame. I love the way I am. And laughing just makes it ten times better. :)
Love Always,
Country Cutie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive had a few my wife was on her knees sucking me and my mum walked in , we have broke three bed yes three , we were in doggy and a mate walked ib , I got a leg cramp and my leg locked up and I hopped up quick and pushed my wife off the bed by accident , but the worst one was when I had her on the bonet of my car next to a river banging away and the water police float by and turned there flood light on us bet the the cops got a good laugh out of that we pulled our clothes up and got out of there quick smart
Lurker
0 likes
I guess the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me is having a friend of my family come in with my father. That was odd especially it was with the persons son. They didn't know we were dating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my current bf and I were teens, I remember his mom walking in on us in bed. Looking back now, that was actually quite fun.