Login

Is there a members photography thread??

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have noticed there are many of us that are into photography. I was wondering if there was a thread already where people were showing their favourite photos that they had taken. If not, I'll start one...cheers. D
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
I have noticed there are many of us that are into photography. I was wondering if there was a thread already where people were showing their favourite photos that they had taken. If not, I'll start one...cheers. D

As far as I know, there's only this one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19845_Favorite-sunrise--sunset-shots-you-have-taken-or-found.aspx

But I would love it if you started a new one for anything! I love looking at others' pictures. I'll share some of mine if you do, as well.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Matriarch
0 likes
I think it's time for you to take ownership of a new photography thread SydneySider.

If it's good, it will go all sticky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where's that damn "Lush" button when you need it?
Matriarch
0 likes
No lush button for you!

I forgot you were a keen photographer MNP, you posted a bunch of photos a while ago.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I'll start one when I get a chance. It might inspire me to get out and take some new photos as well instead of looking at the same stuff I have already taken.

I have been a member and moderator on several photography forums, so its a bit of a passion of mine, but just a lack of drive in the last 12months.

Oh Nic, the Lush Button Nazi...