Login

Would you ever fuck someone...

last reply
217 replies
35.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
... Within an hour of meeting them? Anyone at all? Have you? If not fuck, handjob or blowjob?
Lurker
0 likes
If he was looking for a place to cum and I was looking for a source of cum most certainly. And I will almost guarntee that it will happen again.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes... a few times, but it's definitely not typical.

- the third party 'prop' in my MFM threesome was within an hour
- a guy where it had been pre-arranged that we'd be hooking up, and when we finally met we sort of sped through the formal intros
- a girl at a drunk party
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my oh fuck yes if she want it too and we fuck and say see you later
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and it was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , I was meeting a lady for the first time , with a view to friendship , lovers , marriage . We met for lunch in a pub at small country town , equi distant from our homes . Afterwards we drove into the country to find a quiet spot to be intimate . We went into an already cut wheatfield ; we kissed , cuddled and made love . High hedges screened us from cars passing along the road , but a big lorry passing by slowed and i was sure the driver could see us . We were so near to cumming that we just carried on .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regello77 your story sounds amazing smile

In answer to the original question:

When I met my boyfriend, it took about four hours after meeting for us to fuck. One of the best fucks I have had and we have been together for 7 years.
Lurker
0 likes
It SO happens when the chemistry is there...
Lurker
0 likes
I have, many times actually.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive given strangers a hand job after just meeting them but not straight out sex or blow jobs. To risky in todays world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have many times now, it is a little risky I know but that adds to the excitement for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not against it for other people, but I never have. Firstly, I've just had enough bad experiences when men I've KNOWN turning out to be crazy, I cringe to think how crazy a stranger might be.

Secondly, I don't go anywhere where I'd have the opportunity to meet someone like that, even if I WAS interested in doing so. I'm not into bars or clubs.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
that isn't what you said, in the club last night

but seriously, guys have less "invested" in a one night stand, so I'd have to say... yeah, with the right instant connection
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well yes, we can't just make love all of the time can we? lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No making out involves my brain 99% of the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. Not a normal thing but it has happened. Usually alcohol plays a role when it has happened and once at a party where sex was the main objective!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and will again I'm sure.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yes, with the appropriate precautions!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
I have done it recently in fact. For a long time I never thought of it. I did give a handjob a few years ago though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Oh please do tell!

Smartass...
Now everyone knows I lost that round of Rock, Paper, Scissors to you

Lurker
0 likes
Not so far as I know... Probably not...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well i am a male slut so hell yes i would. Never turn down the chance to fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! Dark corner of a club...dress hiked up and bent over "dancing". Would do it again too biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have, once.
We met online, had exchanged phone calls, texts, emails, but it was the first time we met in the flesh. We had pretty amazing sex on that Saturday morning.
Classified
0 likes
Yes. An acquaintance of a friend.
Lasted some time.
Just clicked.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney