Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Songs that make you go GRRRRR - post songs you dislike here.

last reply
137 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am fairly easy going when it comes to music, but every once in a while I hear one that just sets my teeth on edge!!

I'm hating this song so much at the moment, that I actually have to turn the radio down or switch channels!!

It's Honeycomb, by Animal Collective - I can't quite explain why, but I really really hate it...

Do you have any songs you dislike that much??

Post them here!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
There's a few, and I can't even bring myself to look for the one I hate the most, which actually an advert song. I REFUSE ever to click on the Go Compare site because of it, and if I ever meet not only the person who wrote it, but the people who said, "Oh, yay, what a fabulous idea for our company adverts," I will rip off their ears and poo into their brain cavities.

I can't look for the other songs either, or type their names, because I will get them stuck on a loop in my head.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was your boyfriend by justin beiber....makes me want to bitch slap someone
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Cannot stand this. NOTHING mentioned in this song is ironic. If I ever meet the bint, I'll throw a frigging dictionary, bookmarked at the page with the word ironic highlighted, at her! *seethes*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fucking hate this song. It's the only song I can think of that will cause me to change the radio station IMMEDIATELY. I'm not sure if it's the song itself or the whiney ass fucking voice of the singer. Blech!!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This stupid song, is everywhere!! and so many people think is good, morons!!!

Lurker
0 likes
drives me fucking INSANE...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some songs I hope I never hear again:

Final Countdown - Europe
We Built This City On Rock And Roll - Starship
Anything by The BeeGees

And most of all, that fucking song from Titanic by Celine Dion!!

Another one, I even hate to say it because it is a great song but Stairway to Heaven. I guess it just got so overplayed I cringe when it comes on the radio!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha!!! I am posting this by very very special request for my gorgeous (and VERY VERY missed) friend, Curlygirly!!!

She specifically asked for this and said that it actually makes her change station if it comes on the radio!!

Miss you TONS, my friend xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I hate this shit...

(although, the fact that my wee brother used to dance around the living room to it, wearing headphones does make me smile!! - HATE the fucking song though!!)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
ABBA .... makes me wanna hurl!

any one of their songs .... yuck ... and it gets "stuck in your head" .....

Lurker
0 likes
The theme song of large-bellied, small-brained Climate Change deniers everywhere.
There are things that should be worried about, fer chrissakes.

Lurker
0 likes
And anything by Queen.
Lurker
0 likes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbUR0SRceD0 <---- this song. URGH!!! My ex had it as his ringtone for awhile, he finally changed it after I threatened to hammer his phone to death if I had to hear it one more damn time! ...Also anything by John Mayor. Hate.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything One Direction Sings and until Boyfriend, anything JBiebs Sung
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Oberon

And anything by Queen.

Lurker
0 likes
So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds

Eugh! AWFUL!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Almost everything in the Pop 40 (although Adele has some talent). New country. Anything from Barbara Streisand, Neil Diamond, or Barry Manilow.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
ABBA .... makes me wanna hurl!

any one of their songs .... yuck ... and it gets "stuck in your head" .....

I totally can't stand ABBA!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hate songs that are covered. I don't know why I do.

For example "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles.

Hearing it being covered by Atomic Kitten or Human Nature and seeing (then) teen girls going "OMG I so love that song by Atomic Kitten/Human Nature. It's so beautiful."

And I want to scream no it's by the Bangles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything written by Prince. It is all so fucking repetitive. The only song of his that I like is 'Kiss' but only the version performed by The Art of Noise with Tom Jones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lawrence Welk and his fucking bubbles. when I was little, when i got in trouble i had to sit and watch Lawrence Welk and his goddamn bubbles. Depending on how much trouble i was in determined how long i had to watch.
Lurker
0 likes

The 'Chicken Dance' or 'Birdie Song' as it was known here.

OMG, it's enough to make want to change my normally pacifistic views and go and buy a 12 bore shotgun.
Lurker
0 likes
"Mistletoe and Wine" by that sanctimonious shit, Cliff Richard. Every fucking year at Xmas time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Band of gold by Freida Payne
anything by Yoko Ono
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Anything by the band Fun. What a pretentious shit-brained "oh how introspective" group of songs they have written, judging on both grating singles that have been released so far. Nothing like a hipster band pondering the meaning of life through hackneyed chords and forced singalongs.

"Toni-i-i-i-ight...we still su-uck..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you never been mellow - Olivia Newton John. It's the worst
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's another - Mandy by Barry Manilow. His songs are so over blown and syrupy sweet. Careful - listening to him wil make you diabetic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me maybe!!!!!!

If i have to hear this song or a parody of this song im going to punch someone in the face

CALL ME NEVER!