Shameless self promo!

last reply
17 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello ... I would welcome comments on any of my stories, 2 out of 3 I have submitted are true. Check out my latest offering, Hand of a Friend x
Lurker
0 likes

Please read my VIP story and vote. The competition is formidable and most have huge fan bases. I'm just a lowly scribbler with few friends or fans here.
Lurker
0 likes
Screw it, do you know what, I wrote my first story, I was up late and because of the time and the fact this is a very popular site I think it ended up on the second page pretty quickly.

So I would like a few honest opinions on how to improve it, as I would really like the second to be an improvement if for no other reason than to increase the enjoyment of the people who have liked the first one.

Many thanks
Lurker
0 likes
well here's a shameless plug for my stories: The teasing little brother series.
please read and add comments (only good ones though)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wasn't going to do this, but what the heck....doesn't appear I'd be the first.
Please hit up my page. I have three stories, and would love some comments.
If you like them, send me a friend request, that's obviously optional.
Best,
Scott
Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehehehe please read my stories ****caution**** they are incest. I'm currently working on a wife's lover one please add me as a friend or follow me as a author. Thanks ^.-
Lurker
0 likes
Let me jump in on this

My latest story is up. Its a BDSM piece. My first of this nature. So far its had a good response but would like more.
Links are below.

NaughtyNicola, I'll read yours if you read mine (or is that I'll show you mine if...) lol. I'll check it out anyway!
Lurker
0 likes
Hello,

Just a shameless plug for my first story on here:

Oh My I'm Bi

By: KatieLynn

It's an easy read, and I would certainly appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

Kate
Lurker
0 likes
Hi All,

Finally wrote my first Lush story "The Game We Play. The category is BDSM. It's a TERRIFIC story and very HOT. Trust me, I know!

Lurker
0 likes
I have 3 stories (all part of an incomplete series) and would love comments! I need more things to brainstorm from for the 4th (and most likely final) part! I also have a love poem posted, and I'd love to hear people's thoughts on that too!
Lurker
0 likes
Well guess I might as well be in it. I'm a newbie, at Lush that is, a few weeks old. I have six stories posted, and would love you guys to read them and comment. Looking to make friends and contacts, so please friend me. Thanks.
0 likes
Please read "Miranda's Journey". I've entered it into the competition, and I'm very proud of this piece of work. It is under 3000 words, so give it a read, please...you won't be disappointed.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Hei everyone!!

Just got my first story out yesterday. Please check it out!! Thanks!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello, I'm new to lush and just published my first story

The man that turned me into a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I write only gay male stories, I know I have a limited audience. My taboo stories garner a lot more readers than my others, but I have three stories that I think are among my best but have received much less notice than the others. They are Brick and Mortar, Shackles and Kisses and An Aegean Vacation (a real personal favorite). If you choose to check them out, let me know why you think they aren't as popular. Any comment is appreciated, even negative, if it is constructive.