Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big/Curvy/Fat Do you like us? in clothes or naked? What are the criteria we have to meet for you to say "Yup, I'll fuck

last reply
36 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
with out clothes (naked), nothing wrong with a large woman, be yourself and not try to be someone else just to impress another, be yourself and i would say, ill
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The girl should show genuine attraction towards me.. that is a must! I won't be interested in girls who only care about getting a dick inside...
Lurker
0 likes
for me it personally depends on how much there is. most of the girls i have slept with were curvy/thick but not to a degree that was well past having something that looked good. How a girl fills out is pretty important. height weight proportionate as it were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is the person , not what the look like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is the person , not what the look like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Naked. Personality is more important than physical beauty. A woman who knows how to laugh at the world and say "I am big and I am BEAUTIFUL.
Lurker
0 likes
i love curvy gals...and obviously...luv to c u naked...but evn bettr wud b u wearng revealing clothes...showing just enough off ur body in a very sensu=ous manner....mmmmluv it !!!!
Lurker
0 likes

Thanks guys i'm glad to know that you think that way ;)

~Kayla
Lurker
0 likes
It is definitely the woman inside that makes her sexy. The best sex I have ever had was with a woman who would be considered a large BBW. After I got to know her and her sensuality I never looked at her body in any other way than with lust.
Lurker
0 likes
your personality matters far more than anything else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shape and size are not as important as how she feels about herself. And I think, that is shown by how she dresses. Whether sexy or not, it's how careful she was in choosing her clothes.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well I dont like skinny thats for sure .. curvy yes .. fat perhaps .. oh damn its the person inside that counts !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you got the curves... all i need is a big smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think women with curves are very sexy. Honestly who want to fuck a woman who has the body of a skinny 12 year old boy? Yuck. I like them Naked of course lol How else are going to have sex?
Classified
0 likes
Curves are great, love to hug.
Something to grip and a cushion for the push in!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curves are DAMN sexy!! Just be confident in whatever shape you have, that's what turns a guy on and makes him want to fuck.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
curvy any time! plus ofcos ths is Africa so curves r wider n plenty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate the female form in general, a good variety is nice. My favorite girls have a little meat on them. There are some extremes I don't care for- obese, paris hilton skinny, redneck teeth to name a few. I do find I am more attrracted to those of my own race, although I've found exceptions. As far as clothes, lingerie causes instant erections for me.
Lurker
0 likes
MMMnnnn!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My goodness......Certainly a woman with real boobs and a sexy full bum has to be the greatest sexy looking female around.Myself i would to see real women in sexy bras and knickers.Or a very low cut top that shows off there boobs. Now that to me is sexy. If you see a skinny , Often orange ,Dyed hair and plastic fake boobs...On a woman and you just happen to look at her she thinks she is great and sexy looking.But we all know that by looking at her we are all secretly laughing at what they really look like........Be honest i bet that includes you to who ever you are reading this.lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am fine with a slightly large woman. When they are very large I find it unatractive. Not sayin I dont like fat girls for who they are. I like girls in clothes and out. Espessially out of clothes.
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy or big, never scrawny.
Lurker
0 likes
confidence is the key, a confident girl who knows what she wants is such a turn on, regardless of her body shape or what she's wearing
Lurker
0 likes
Self esteem is the most important quality. If a man is there and wants to have sex with you then he obviously finds you attractive. There is nothing worse than a woman, large or skinny, that is embarrassed of her body or has body image issues. Embrace who you are. One caveat is when dressing, understand your body and what looks good on your body type and know what your limitations are on apparel. Ten pounds in a 5 pound bag doesn't work in most instances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curves are awesome!!! Just be clean and have some confidence. Take pride in your appearance. I like over weight chicks better than skin and bones. No one wants to fuck a skeleton. To me the average woman who thinks they are fat (like 10 to 20 lbs overweight) are the sexiest. They look healthy and have awesome curves. Just be proud of who you are. If you are unhealthy then try to get professional help. With out you that is one less opportunity for me!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A big girl every time. So much more to hold, to love, to appreciate. Big IS beautiful.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love curvy girls or bigger girls im more attracted to them
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The criteria?

I guess if she is large and still turns me on, that I guess is the criteria. Like if I have a desire to fuck her... Probably varies when I'm drunk but not much, I stick to my guns even when drunk.

If we are hanging out for an extended period and feelings might be had? In this situation If she is the large type to get mad if I eat one of her chicken wings or seems to enjoy getting fatter, then that would disgust me. In the same way I find other non-fat related personality quirks a turn off as well. In the same way a girl that is way too skinny obsessing about gaining weight.

I guess it comes down to personality.

Oh and out of clothes is suppose. For the second part of the question. Most guys like the way women look out of their clothes.