Login

ReSingled & dating

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any helpful ideas on getting back into dating? Was married for 29 yr's with most of it sexless, but divorced after my one son finished school. I stayed faithful all through those years. Anyway if you have any advise on do's or dont's - date sites - or what to avoid?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by HotSticksHarry4U
Any helpful ideas on getting back into dating? Was married for 29 yr's with most of it sexless, but divorced after my one son finished school. I stayed faithful all through those years. Anyway if you have any advise on do's or dont's - date sites - or what to avoid?

I'm afraid I don't have any advice about dating, but hopefully this thread will help you a little? http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23556_Meeting-New-People.aspx

My brother has met a wonderful lass through a dating site (after meeting two complete psychos from the same site!), and has just moved in with her. I also have quite a few friends who have met and/or married through sites like that too. So if you are braver than me, go for it!

Faithful people are preciously wonderful, in my opinion.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************