Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want my boyfriend to fuck another guy!

last reply
40 replies
20.3k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So recently my boyfriend and I have been getting a little more adventurous. We've tried out nearly all of our kinkiest fantasies but their is one he keeps saying no too, and that's my fantasy that I'm masturbating over another guy fucking him in the ass reverse cowboy style. I have fucked him up the ass with various dildos a lot of times and I have been with another girl while he masturbated over us and then joined in, and I want this fantasy in reverse. He keeps saying no and it's frustrating me as I have said yes and done everyone of his fantasy's. Every time I ask he changes the subject instantly, and I think I might start denying him sex with me until he says yes. I'd never tell anyone about it afterwards. Can anyone suggest something here that would get him to go through with it? Would you go through with it?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Shunika, It may not work for him and may hurt you if you push him too hard. You could try "swinging" with three or four other couples and as bonds grow within the group he may soften (no, not that) and become more comfortable with other men, But don't bank on it, yet.

A good friend of mine who dearly loves her husband has suggested to me--no has asked me -- if I could join them on holiday and fuck him for her So far, I've said "no" even though she will give herself to me as her thank you.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Big-haired Bitch
1 like
Exploring your sexuality is fun because it gives you a chance to try new things. Also, you discover your limits. Withholding sex may hurt you in the long run, because if it's sex he wants, he'll get it elsewhere. Sure you were with another woman for him, and you'd like him to return the favor. I understand that you're frustrated, however your methods seem to be manipulative. If he's hesitant, reluctant, or unwilling to do it you should respect that. I'm sure if there was something you were absolutely unwilling to do, he'd respect that as well. However, I don't know the entire story here. I'm only seeing it from your viewpoint. I mean, some guys say their ass if off-limits. Being fucked up the ass with a toy is a HUGE step for some guys. I know you were with another girl, and you'd like him to reciprocate, but it's more psychological for him. If your boyfriend doesn't want another guy to fuck him up the ass, withholding sex won't change that. And just suppose he DOES cave in and let it happen, he may only end up resenting you for it. Manipulating him this way will only put a strain on your relationship. Is your boyfriend being fucked by another guy worth that??

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sexual orientation isn't something you can just randomly change.

Sure, you were with another girl, but probably because you already have bisexual tendencies or like girls. He obviously isn't into guys. It's not like "honey, can we try a sex swing, or a new dildo" this is "honey, I want some other dude to shove his dick in your ass"... In other words, asking a guy to suddenly become bisexual just to please you is probably a little 'much'.

Also - it's probably a bad idea to demand literal reciprocation when it comes to sex. Do something if it turns you on or excites, not as part of some kind of exchange negotiation.

Why don't you continue exploring this fantasy with dirty talk, role-play etc and see how he feels about it. It might eventually turn him on enough that he'd be willing to try it, but don't pressure him, and don't assume that's the end-goal. Unless he has a natural bi-curious urge, he's ultimately going to say no. Just because he likes anal-play and a hot girl with a strap-on does not mean he's cool with a man swinging his dick anywhere near him. They are very different things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the answers. I've decided to lay off asking him to do this for me. I suppose I was wrong to put such pressure on him to go through with this. Hopefully he may change his mind in the future, but until then I've some more fantasies I want played out that we can do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I like the easing in with couples fun idea. Good plan.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think the first thing you need to do is have a threesome with another guy without any pressure for the guys to have any overt sexual contact with each other. Of course, you may have already blown that situation by telling him your goal is to see him get fucked in the ass. But then again, he might go for the threesome if you say you want him to watch you with another guy. If that works out, let things take their course. Chances are if he likes watching you sucking or fucking another guy, he will be more willing to have some sexual contact with that guy...but go slow, this could take months to accomplish. Set the goals as hands, mouth, ass. In other words, get him comfortable with touching or stroking the other guys cock. Some of the things that you could do is have him help you stroke the guys cock by putting his hand over yours as you do it, or have him help put the guys cock in your pussy, or hold it while you suck the guy. Pay careful attention to how quickly and willingly he does these things and you will see clues as to how far he will go. If that goes okay, then introduce some oral aspects. Maybe kissing him after you have been sucking the other guy, then giving the cock a lick or two. Do a 69 with him while the other guy fucks you doggie style. Again, watch how he acts, it will tell you how far to go. If you can get him to the point where he is not uncomfortable with having the other guys cock in his mouth, then you probably will get him to do about anything you want. Eating cream pie, licking the guys cum off your tits/body, sucking the other guy to completion, or taking it in the ass...reverse cowboy.
Lurker
0 likes
If I may suggest an alternative. This may not work for you, but here goes. What about asking him to be fucked by another woman with a strap on as you watch?
You could find a woman with short hair and small breasts. Maybe even a body builder type woman. This would give you the visual cues of a man with your boyfriend, but not cross his threshold being with a man.

Personally, I am interested in being taken with a strap on by a woman, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in being with a man. Don't have any interest in sucking the strap on either. But that's me.

Anyway, that's my two cents :-)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Could you imagine if a guy would have posted this?

"I want my girlfriend to let another guy fuck her in her ass but she keeps saying no! Grrrrr! I keep asking her and remind her I did all she wanted but she says no. So frustrating!"

Leave his butthole alone and stop pressuring if he doesn't want another man's balls slapping into his, what the fuck...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd just ask him honestly if he has any interest in guys. I love sex with women, any kind of sex. But there is nothing about a guy that turns me on. I have no issue with any guys doing other guys. I'm all about live and let live. But it just wouldn't do anything for me and I'd not want to do it. And I would not let my gal talk me into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXshunikaXx
So recently my boyfriend and I have been getting a little more adventurous. We've tried out nearly all of our kinkiest fantasies but their is one he keeps saying no too, and that's my fantasy that I'm masturbating over another guy fucking him in the ass reverse cowboy style. I have fucked him up the ass with various dildos a lot of times and I have been with another girl while he masturbated over us and then joined in, and I want this fantasy in reverse. He keeps saying no and it's frustrating me as I have said yes and done everyone of his fantasy's. Every time I ask he changes the subject instantly, and I think I might start denying him sex with me until he says yes. I'd never tell anyone about it afterwards. Can anyone suggest something here that would get him to go through with it? Would you go through with it?

Aren't you afraid that he might like it a little too much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my girlfriend wanted me to fuck a man, id do it if she could dom me afterwards. im a submissive male and that would be very well im the realm of a dom to ask of a slave.
0 likes
Quote by xXshunikaXx

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hon buy a two way strap on and you fuck his ass while the other guy sucks him that's even hotter and he might be more receptive to that. Some men though they love anal sex only love it with a woman.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Years ago I was the 'other guy' in a situation much like this. Like you, she had a fantasy of seeing her boyfriend try sex with a guy and as I was not known to their circle of friends, she decided I would be perfect for her fantasy.

In the end, the only thing he agreed on was a mutual blowjob from her and I and a momentary attempt to suck mine. He became uncomfortable to the point that I didn't even dare expect her to finish what he had started and I left feeling the whole thing was a failure.

I suggest you make sure he's into it and work out just how far you are BOTH willing to go. Are you willing to share yourself with this other guy? Is he willing to let you? It gets a lot more complicated then it seems on the surface
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with your fantasy at all. I would have a problem with demanding it or withholding sex til you got it.

I would first find out the reasons why he doesn't want to do it. He may not have any sexual desire for a man or he may have mental issues that are outweighing his desires. With guys even if they have the desire to be with another man and would like to do it have to overcome those issues such as thinking you might think less of him if he does this. Or that what will others think of him if someone finds out.

Many guys think a girl can like both sexes and be okay but if a man does there is no way he is bisexual....he is just plain gay. So you risk that .... even if you enjoy strap on sex there is still a big stigma if you enjoy the real thing. So he may want to do it but has to overcome those issues ... if they do exist. And then there is always that thing that he just doesn't have any desire to.

Two years ago I met up with a an old high school girlfriend who was in an open marriage. She and I hooked up a few times and she told me about her sex life with her husband, and that they had shared several women. She had wanted them to do a MMF 3some for some time but he was not willing. She knew I was bisexual and asked if I was interested if she could get him to agree. I said yes.

We all 3 met and had dinner together a couple of times. He never would agree but finally said he would like to watch me and his wife. That is something they had done a few times. I agreed. We met at their home and everything proceeded nicely for awhile with him sitting in the corner watching us. But then he got very involved. Even with me. And he gave in to everything she wanted to see. And if finished off very nicely. But it was all on his terms. He set all the rules. It even happened a few more times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys are visual and if something doesn't turn him on visually he won't get turned on mentally. Why not try to cut out the problem are and maybe make him wear a blindfold. That way he won't have that negative stimulus to stop him going through with it. and if you're sucking him or he's playing with you at the same time his mind will be occupied with that. It's always easier to go with these scenarios when you're already turned on.
Lurker
0 likes
As pointed out by others, it is a mistake to think just because a guy likes anal play he wants another man to fuck him in the ass. He MIGHT, but there is a good chance that he does NOT. There are many things people enjoy from the opposite sex that they do not want done by someone of the same sex... and the same goes for those who are gay. Take a woman for instance. If she is a lesbian, and likes both her ass and pussy fucked with dildo's and strapons (by her female partner) does that mean she should by default also want to have sex with a man? Why not? It is the same act, right? Well, no, it does not work quite that way. ;)

And I agree with the rest, trying to force your partner into doing something sexual they don't want to do is not a good idea. And I would also bet that had it been a guy posting it, he would have been crucified. LOL

On another note, the terminology may also be a bit off.... if you want your boyfriend to fuck another guy, it would involve his dick doing the fucking right? If he is being fucked in the ass, HE is being fucked, not doing the fucking, right? Just a thought.....
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, on further reflection... I guess who is fucking who depends more on who is doing the "work", not what is going where. LOL So yeah, if he was on top and doing the work, he would be fucking the other guy, even if he was the one with the dick IN him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this fantasy of seeing my S.O. get fucked in the ass by a three legged mule, but no matter HOW many times I yell "hee haw" while I'm fucking her she still won't agree to it? I mean, what the fuck!?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Could you imagine if a guy would have posted this?

"I want my girlfriend to let another guy fuck her in her ass but she keeps saying no! Grrrrr! I keep asking her and remind her I did all she wanted but she says no. So frustrating!"

Leave his butthole alone and stop pressuring if he doesn't want another man's balls slapping into his, what the fuck...

You have such a way with words! HAHA

Quote by lafayettemister
I have this fantasy of seeing my S.O. get fucked in the ass by a three legged mule, but no matter HOW many times I yell "hee haw" while I'm fucking her she still won't agree to it? I mean, what the fuck!?

I was thinking something similar.

You cant expect him to do something that far out of his comfort zone and if you were to withhold sex until he did do it would probably end your relationship with him. Like was already said, it is not the same as asking him to try a sex swing or have sex in public.

I am happy that you decided to give up on pressuring him. Maybe if you were to try the group scene where some of the men were bisexual. If he is in a situation where there are Bi men but he is not being pressured into doing anything with them, he may relax and be a little more open minded. If he sees 2 guys together with a woman also involved and how it turns you on, who knows what might happen!
Mazztastic
0 likes
To deny him sex until he give in to your demands is kind of immature.

If you hope to see your fantasy fulfilled, I'd say there's some good advice above.

The most important thing I'd say is to take it slowly and see how it goes from there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Sure, you were with another girl, but probably because you already have bisexual tendencies or like girls. He obviously isn't into guys. It's not like "honey, can we try a sex swing, or a new dildo" this is "honey, I want some other dude to shove his dick in your ass"... In other words, asking a guy to suddenly become bisexual just to please you is probably a little 'much'.

Also - it's probably a bad idea to demand literal reciprocation when it comes to sex. Do something if it turns you on or excites, not as part of some kind of exchange negotiation.

Why don't you continue exploring this fantasy with dirty talk, role-play etc and see how he feels about it. It might eventually turn him on enough that he'd be willing to try it, but don't pressure him, and don't assume that's the end-goal. Unless he has a natural bi-curious urge, he's ultimately going to say no. Just because he likes anal-play and a hot girl with a strap-on does not mean he's cool with a man swinging his dick anywhere near him. They are very different things.

As a man I fully agree with Dancing_Doll. I love mutual anal play with an other girl but, and I've been open to it, could never have sex with an other guys. I'm just not bi-sexual, not even bi-curious. Nothing is going to change that I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

As a man I fully agree with Dancing_Doll. I love mutual anal play with an other girl but, and I've been open to it, could never have sex with an other guys. I'm just not bi-sexual, not even bi-curious. Nothing is going to change that I guess.

sorry.. double posted
Lurker
0 likes
This is easy. If you have asked a couple of times and he has said no. Then no means no. Its up to you now, when and if you get to live out your fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
This is easy. If you have asked a couple of times and he has said no. Then no means no. Its up to you now, when and if you get to live out your fantasy.

I've read and re-read this thread so many times and found the idea so ludicrous that I didn't post. You've got it in one "no means no". To try and coerce a person into doing something that they don't want is sick. If all parties aren't willing participants then the fantasy will never be realised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given the first part of the post I took the second part as "with another/subsequent boyfriend willing to play along".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXshunikaXx

My wife has been asking this of me as well.

For certain, do not pressure him.

My wife has a good approach even though it has not accomplished her ultimate goal, it has gotten us much closer to it. She has been guiding me towards it. I go with the flow up to a point. I am not into guys at all but I do love sex and I do love pleasing her and I also l love fulfilling her crazy desires. So we have been Role Playing all sorts of off creative scenarios she comes up with: Prisoners who have to perform or work chain gang, Queen / slaves who have to perform or get punished, All girl take down of two guys forcing them into compromising positions, Female Cops making guys do what they want, Face sitting for others to play with me, Show and Tale - putting me on display, and Of course 69 scenarios where guys take her over and over and over again. She has so many now I can't keep up with them all but they all end up with me getting royally done or eating lots of creamy stuff. It has been going on for a few months pretty heavily. I am go with the flow even though it can get a bit intense mentally (I have a great imagination and incredible visual skills - so maybe it is a bit to much once in a while). I must admit though, I am certainly not longer homophobic due to it all. I used to couldn't even think about guys like that, now when I see it, it is no big deal, just more sex.

So try what my wife is trying by throwing in some none threatening RP and go from there for some crazy out of the box kinky fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not something that you can simple demand. The person has to be interested in at first.