Do you like to sleep naked?

last reply
2.2k replies
197k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love sleeping naked and prefer my bed partner to remain naked or at least not wear panties. It just feels so natural and nothing gets in the way when you find each other during the night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never wear a thing in bed. Maybe if we have family staying I will wear a pair of boxers in case one of the kids wanders in. lol don't want to go frightening the children now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its the best way to sleep, its cooler and the best part..... easy access...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
except for the winter, yes!
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Classified
0 likes
Great to feel naked flesh.
Nothing like spooning naked.
The feeling of soft thighs, breast ...
Although my cock can have trouble behaving!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. I sleep in the buff regularly. My husband is very warm blooded so sleeping with clothing on is uncomfortable. We seldom bother wearing anything to bed.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
Love sleeping naked, always fun! I get very hot in bed, so I tend to be naked unless its very cold outside! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't everyone?
Lurker
0 likes
I wish i could, but i share my apartment with my friends, and so I can't. sad
Lurker
0 likes
in my bed i liked to be free and comfortable, clothes get in the way of that. so yes i prefer to sleep naked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YES everynight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Won't sleep any other way. Nothing but a sheet over you, and the bonus is if you live alone, you don't even need the sheet.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I love to sleep naked, especially when the bedclothes have just been changed and I'm fresh from the bath or shower....

Mostly, I sleep alone, but if my special someone is with me, then I'll be naked apart from knickers...

*sigh*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We always sleep naked !!!

Melissa xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! Is there any other way? It is cooler and much more comfortable.
Why wear clothes at all when at home?
If we were suposed to wear clothes we would have been born with something to cover the privates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, love to sleep au natural.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, naked. Both of us. Even in the winter when we switch to flannel sheets.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Indeed
Lurker
0 likes
yes and love it durning the summer.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love the feeling of soft sheets on my bare skin smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, most nights.
Lurker
0 likes
love sleeping naked
Lurker
0 likes
no, I love sleeping in a silky, sexy nightie!! I have SO many, long, short, thin straps over my shoulders... it feels so good against my skin ;-)
Lurker
1 like
always sleep naked
Lurker
0 likes
i always sleep naked have done from an early age. i sleep better when there are no restrictions.