We are sorry

last reply
64 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well to all of the ladies of lush i just want to say sorry on behave of all the guys i know most of you girls out the are being harrased to just get in a private chat and noticed most of you tend to avoid the chat rooms all the time just remember not all guys are like that.

now will the ladies of lush forgive the guys or try and give the nice guys a change
Lurker
0 likes
agreed 100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for apologizing for your fellow man. This however will not change the fact that there are a bunch of jerks out there.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
0 likes
Quote by funnyguy
Well to all of the ladies of lush i just want to say sorry on behave of all the guys i know most of you girls out the are being harrased to just get in a private chat and noticed most of you tend to avoid the chat rooms all the time just remember not all guys are like that.

now will the ladies of lush forgive the guys or try and give the nice guys a change

Please speak for yourself, I have never harrassed any woman on Lush so I am not sure why you would apologize on behalf of me. But I appreciate you reaching out to the women of Lush. There are some great guys here, but thanks for snowballing us.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Please speak for yourself, I have never harrassed any woman on Lush so I am not sure why you would apologize on behalf of me. But I appreciate you reaching out to the women of Lush. There are some great guys here, but thanks for snowballing us.

Agreed there most certainly are, and for those who aren't simply hit that block button and the jerk goes away, no fuss no muss its that simple smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many really nice, respectful guys on Lush!! Not to say they dont like to have their fun too. They do! But they understand when NO means NO!!

Like the saying goes, "Don't Let A Few Rotten Apples Spoil Your Sexual Fantasies" or something like that! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

yeah..the littlestud is sweet. smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

yeah..the littlestud is sweet. smile

But I think he loves ya little miss, And probly you too dude

Welcome to Lush, fUnNY guY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Dude prefers to call it Schmoozing not Harassing
Lurker
0 likes
I swear all the private chats were about etiquette matters smile Honest! Okay, maybe one or two were geek topics LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, I've very rarely come across women here who will judge someone before talking to them. Any of them will have a collection of tales to tell of the arseholes and losers they've encountered but the majority who stick around still carry themselves with a quiet serenity and treat individuals as they are.

Just because a girl a doesn't want to talk to you doesn't mean she's been turned off men by the constant attention they receive in chat. Lush women are complex and diverse and certainly worth working at to get to know better.

But please don't apologise in my name: I'm an arsehole and they love it!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Dude prefers to call it Schmoozing not Harassing

all teasing aside, Dude is actually one of the nicest men on Lush. smile Believe it or not, Magical Felix too, although he would probably deny it. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um err

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
all teasing aside, Dude is actually one of the nicest men on Lush. smile Believe it or not, Magical Felix too, although he would probably deny it. :)

Uh oh... you're in BIG trouble now!

You're ruining their reputations sprite!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's actually pretty difficult to get 'harassed' here - you click a couple of keys and you don't have to deal with the person again. It's like an instant restraining order.

I think the rule of thumb is - as long as you're socially intelligent, you can go a long way - whether you're a bad boy or nice guy. It's just about knowing how to interact with people and getting their attention without leading with your dick, coming across like a stalker, or being such a 'nice guy' that the girl starts to feel like she's talking to her sister and she ends up dozing off before you can get past the small talk.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Believe it or not, Magical Felix too, although he would probably deny it. smile

You really want me to do that favor you wanted huh? Aright fine, I'll do it, under protest. But I'll do it already.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
How a man is thought of by a ladiy here on Lush is much like it is anywhere else. If he pays enough attention to know her boundaries and treats her with respect he will be well thought of. Guys only get in trouble on Lush when they forget that all we are seeing is a women's playful side and forget that she is still a lady with real feelings and real life concerns. It sounds very simple yet there are still guys who seem to believe that any women who posts here is somehow more likely to respond to unwanted lewd behavior.

Fortunately, the vast majority of our little social network seem to understand this.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
OP: thread is dumb really, just being honest. All you are achieving is letting the women on lush know that all your previous attempts at talking to other women on here have failed. You are letting them know that A. You're boring B. You're creepy C. You're not worth their time, or a combination of the three. Not saying you are those things but posting a thread like this communicates just that.

Just saying.

Also, your name. I looked at your profile and saw no evidence of this. That could also be a let down when you start talking to women. It's like telling them you have a 16 inch cock then showing them the pic of your weak ass 12 incher and they get disappointed. If you tell them it's 10 inches then show them your 12 incher they are all smiles. It's kinda like that. Maybe change it to KindaFunnyGuy, or just NiceGuy... Or AmusingGuy maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It's actually pretty difficult to get 'harassed' here - you click a couple of keys and you don't have to deal with the person again. It's like an instant restraining order.

I think the rule of thumb is - as long as you're socially intelligent, you can go a long way - whether you're a bad boy or nice guy. It's just about knowing how to interact with people and getting their attention without leading with your dick, coming across like a stalker, or being such a 'nice guy' that the girl starts to feel like she's talking to her sister and she ends up dozing off before you can get past the small talk.

For the last time, I DID NOT 'BORROW' YOUR HAIR STRAIGHTENERS!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
OP: thread is dumb really, just being honest. All you are achieving is letting the women on lush know that all your previous attempts at talking to other women on here have failed. You are letting them know that A. You're boring B. You're creepy C. You're not worth their time, or a combination of the three. Not saying you are those things but posting a thread like this communicates just that.

Just saying.

Also, your name. I looked at your profile and saw no evidence of this. That could also be a let down when you start talking to women. It's like telling them you have a 16 inch cock then showing them the pic of your weak ass 12 incher and they get disappointed. If you tell them it's 10 inches then show them your 12 incher they are all smiles. It's kinda like that. Maybe change it to KindaFunnyGuy, or just NiceGuy... Or AmusingGuy maybe.

it's ok, you don't have to work that hard, no one believed me when i said you were nice, anyways. i think you should change YOUR name to Wants2BANiceGuy smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

it's ok, you don't have to work that hard, no one believed me when i said you were nice, anyways. i think you should change YOUR name to Wants2BANiceGuy smile

Forget whether he is nice or not, but is he really "Magical"? Or just somewhat 'Bewitching"?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Want2BAniceguy? Worse name ever. Might as well call myself pussy_repellant.

Quote by Nikki703

Forget whether he is nice or not, but is he really "Magical"? Or just somewhat 'Bewitching"?

Bewitching_felix isn't bad. I talk to these girls but they be witches!

Silly Nikki, everyone knows magic is a bunch of smoke and mirrors with a pretty girl or two hanging around. It's just trickery ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by funnyguy

Chatting isn't for everyone. If you don't have that much success in the chat rooms feel free to come over to the forums. Not everyone here is an asshole. Just some but, you'll be able to spot them a mile away by their posts. Most of the woman and ladies of Lush are straight forward and tell you up front if you're being a jerk. Or if you're being one of the "good guys" they will continue to talk to you and will "friend" you. Welcome to Lushstories.
Site administrator
0 likes
ok ok I hold my hands high .. I promise to be nicer from now on .. will 'hru .. wassup .. wanna a pvt PLEASE' do ??

Seriously I think I was in the bedroom when FunnyGuy witnessed two blokes (supposedly), Tuesday I think it was, really did cheese some of the ladies off. But as Ravyn says .. dont put up with it .. just block them .. they may (hopefully) soon learn otherwise or leave. It really pisses me off to see that behaviour and one cringes and feels embarrassed to be a fellow male and irl you would want to thump them and HARD .. but one cant so there is no point getting upset about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Idiot one: want to suck my cock?
Me: no
Idiot one: But I need to cum in your mouth
Me: not likely
Idiot one: Can we talk in private
Me: Idiot one has been successfully blocked...

The end.

Back to biting Johns ass...
Site administrator
0 likes
You have it in one .. like hit the screw right on the head !!

and damn .. can one buy jeans with no material at the back for two cheeks ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by racking
Idiot one: want to suck my cock?
Me: no
Idiot one: But I need to cum in your mouth
Me: not likely
Idiot one: Can we talk in private
Me: Idiot one has been successfully blocked...

The end.

Back to biting Johns ass...

Like a woman wrote in her profile "I have a brain and I have feelings, so don't ask what am I wearing without knowing anything also, and NO I don't wear lace panties all of the time.

I guess from the response and profiles there must be harassment.

Now, I have personally never harassed anyone on here or anywhere. I'm sure that the reasons for many to join the site would be plainly to get off, or laid with a strike of luck, OK a super strike.

Being interested only in profiles, they actually miss most of the site.

Back to you Racking, is there room for idiot two? LOL

Be well, and lots of luck with your new family.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Want2BAniceguy? Worse name ever. Might as well call myself pussy_repellant.

Bewitching_felix isn't bad. I talk to these girls but they be witches!

Silly Nikki, everyone knows magic is a bunch of smoke and mirrors with a pretty girl or two hanging around. It's just trickery ;)

Smoke and Mirrors? Sounds like the start of a great party!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Smoke and Mirrors? Sounds like the start of a great party!!!

I just call him PUSSY

Note: and he comes