I hope I am not out of line...

last reply
17 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope I am not out of line asking this but do people really live their lives like this? I have heard from friends and chatted with people who refer to master won't let me do this and master makes me do this and such during their everyday lives. Do you go about your life submitting to/ controlling another human being? or is this just something people get into in bed? I honestly want to know more about this lifestyle.

peace,
Chloe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks so much for your thoughtful explination! I really was just curious not trying to be an ass! Lol
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Yes, many people choose to live their lives submitting to another in real life as well as online. As mentioned above, that thread will help you gain knowledge as well as some of the others in the BDSM section.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes people live their lives this way and have for countless centuries
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. For me its not just in the bedroom. I submit to my Mistress IRL too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some do, but the relationships rarely last more than a few weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JesseS

Speak for yourself, me and Master have been like this from the start of the year.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The comment on the length of the relationships was kind of out of place. After 15 years in this lifestyle as a Master I can speak from experience and state that I know many a relationships that have lasted many years and some a lifetime.

The key to any Master/Mistress and Slave relationship is a foundation of trust and communication. As funny as that sounds.

I know for a fact that with the slaves that I have trained, as well as the Masters and Mistresses that I have helped guide and teach that most are looking for that long term relationship. Please never stop asking questions. For when you stop trying to learn about what it is you love that is when you suffer the most.

If this is something that you are in to, feel free to poke me when you see me online I am more than happy to answer questions.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
the answer is yes it's a lifestyle not just a bedroom thin it's not just about sex yes there are both men and women that are submissive and they like tobe dominated .you would have to experience first to see how it works but every dom sub/slave relationship is diiderent has I have rules if they are broken then there is a punishement .hope that answers your qusetion
Lurker
0 likes
legallyme,
My pet and I have been in this lifestyle for many years now. She is My slave by her choice and we live this D/s thing 24/7 -365. I don't think either of us could go back to a "normal" relationship again after tasting what we have found in the D/s world.

My pet started out as My wife before we entered the whole Master/slave thing and for us, it has been a wonderful journey that we still enjoy taking...always waiting for what is around the next exciting corner.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes some of us prefer to live this way as it helps stability in a relationship.
0 likes
i have been curious to learn about the BDSM lifestyle, not saying i want to do it, but just want a better understanding of it because it does seem interesting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You would have to read quite a bit about it from a number of blogs and stories to begin to understand the feeling of it, but basically it's something what people call a "power exchange“. It’s something psychological, which happens between two people, allowing one partner to want to take control, and the other partner to want to give it up. Unless you have experienced the one or the other, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense.
From the outside it looks like abuse. I remember seeing this photograph of a very pretty woman with a collar and a leash on, lying with her face on the ground, and a man’s shoe on top of her cheek, stepping on her face. She looked strangely happy in this photo. It took me months to figure out why she looked that way. It’s because she has the ability to demonstrate to the man in the photo that she has absolute trust in him. She doesn’t put up a fight or resist this obvious humiliating, self-effacement, because she trusts him implicitly. She’s not stupid, psycho, pathetic or deranged. She trusts the man stepping on her face – that he won’t really hurt her and that he has this very deep care for her that flowers and boxes of chocolates simply won’t express.
Subs and slaves do things their Dom/mes tell them to do all the time, because it gives their Dom/mes a sense of power. It’s their way of demonstrating to their Dom/mes how much they love them and how much they appreciate them. This is “service” is returned through their Dom/me’s ability to nurture; the Dom/me’s want and need to take care of their sub or their slave, much like one would take care of a child.
Incidentally, this isn’t just sexual thing. There are a growing number of conservative Christian households in America which practice Domestic Discipline (DD), who (usually) limit the kink to what the Bible approves of. So there are women out there who “follow the rules all the time”, not just to please their husbands, but apparently to please God too.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LillyBella
i have been curious to learn about the BDSM lifestyle, not saying i want to do it, but just want a better understanding of it because it does seem interesting.

Read the BDSM 101 thread that is stickied in this forum. That's a good place for information.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
0 likes
Quote by PhareDuFour
You would have to read quite a bit about it from a number of blogs and stories to begin to understand the feeling of it, but basically it's something what people call a "power exchange“. It’s something psychological, which happens between two people, allowing one partner to want to take control, and the other partner to want to give it up. Unless you have experienced the one or the other, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense.
From the outside it looks like abuse. I remember seeing this photograph of a very pretty woman with a collar and a leash on, lying with her face on the ground, and a man’s shoe on top of her cheek, stepping on her face. She looked strangely happy in this photo. It took me months to figure out why she looked that way. It’s because she has the ability to demonstrate to the man in the photo that she has absolute trust in him. She doesn’t put up a fight or resist this obvious humiliating, self-effacement, because she trusts him implicitly. She’s not stupid, psycho, pathetic or deranged. She trusts the man stepping on her face – that he won’t really hurt her and that he has this very deep care for her that flowers and boxes of chocolates simply won’t express.
Subs and slaves do things their Dom/mes tell them to do all the time, because it gives their Dom/mes a sense of power. It’s their way of demonstrating to their Dom/mes how much they love them and how much they appreciate them. This is “service” is returned through their Dom/me’s ability to nurture; the Dom/me’s want and need to take care of their sub or their slave, much like one would take care of a child.
Incidentally, this isn’t just sexual thing. There are a growing number of conservative Christian households in America which practice Domestic Discipline (DD), who (usually) limit the kink to what the Bible approves of. So there are women out there who “follow the rules all the time”, not just to please their husbands, but apparently to please God too.

Thank you! I have a better picture of it now.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by JesseS

Wow, You need a reality check.. I think that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've seen on here so far.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Wow, You need a reality check.. I think that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've seen on here so far.

you don't spend much time reading 'the think tank' posts, do you? *giggle*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.