1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what are some ways to last longer in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Distract yourself by thinking about something boring or unpleasant. Use a condom. Focus your mind on that spider crawling across the ceiling or on the neighbor's dog barking. They keep you from enjoying the sex much, but women don't like hearing, "You're just so damn sexy, I couldn't wait."
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
yeah get your mind on other things and try to keep the rthym down and do not stimulate the end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep changing your rhythm, depth and angle to alter which part of your cock is being stimulated. Changing positions will give you a moment or two of recovery before you start up again. Also if you're that concerned about lasting there's nothing wrong with stopping for some tongue action for her whilst you calm down a little.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. Pull out and play! There is nothing wrong with foreplay in the middle of sex.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by theladysman69
what are some ways to last longer in bed

You are the lady's man, what are your secrets, Mr. 69?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Get a mate and alternate while the other "recovers". With that strategy, you could have a very long session.

I'm a bit unclear about what you mean. Do you want to have longer sex "sessions", from graze of the thigh to paying her cab fare, or do you want to be able to have intercourse for a longer period of time before you blow your load?

I believe, in either case, better physical fitness and general good health will help your stamina. Also, practice controlling your orgasms if/when you masturbate; train your cock. Kegel exercises are a good shout, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Last longer means what in your context? Last longer before you ejaculate once? In my experience, women often prefer a man who lasts longer in the sense of they don't just hump away for 15 minutes or less and then roll over to start snoring, but instead "last longer" by enjoying her and themselves for hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades. Last longer? Make the foreplay go on and on and on if that feels right. Last longer? Pleasure her with your mouth and hands until she's lost count of her climaxes before "going for the gold" and then give her all you're worth. Last longer? Show her unmistakably that you still desire her immensely after you've shot your bolt. Don't be a panda or a koala (Eats shoots and leaves).

PS It's not how long you pound away at her before cumming, it's making the cumming mean something special every single time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
Last longer means what in your context? Last longer before you ejaculate once? In my experience, women often prefer a man who lasts longer in the sense of they don't just hump away for 15 minutes or less and then roll over to start snoring, but instead "last longer" by enjoying her and themselves for hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades. Last longer? Make the foreplay go on and on and on if that feels right. Last longer? Pleasure her with your mouth and hands until she's lost count of her climaxes before "going for the gold" and then give her all you're worth. Last longer? Show her unmistakably that you still desire her immensely after you've shot your bolt. Don't be a panda or a koala (Eats shoots and leaves).

PS It's not how long you pound away at her before cumming, it's making the cumming mean something special every single time.

Very well said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only "last longer" interval that is difficult to control is the interval between insertion and when the woman comes from penetration. You could be giving her all kinds of foreplay including several orgasms, but if you get a cue that it's time for penetration, that's when you have to be hard but not too close to orgasm. Penetration starts a clock running depending on how close she really is to orgasm, you might have to postpone yours in a way that doesn't delay hers, so tricks like slowing down or changing positions might be self defeating. You also have to not lose your erection due to insufficient stimulation or physical exhaustion before she comes.

If she misjudges when to give you that cue, she'll still be disappointed and possibly irrationally resentful if you come before her. If she's on top or otherwise controlling the amount of stimulation you get, your options are limited, but she still might not take responsibility for the results, because you're supposed to perform perfectly no matter how little control you have. Any failure is your fault because that's what it means to be a man. Just ask her. If she's honest she'll confirm this, because that is the 'knight in shining armor' ideal that she wants to be able to hold you to.

You can find ways to ignore the stimulation you're getting. Those are the mental tricks. You risk loss of erection.

You can find ways to decrease the stimulation you're getting. Pull out and play is an example of that, but then putting it back in can be distracting to her because it upsets the rhythm that was working to get her there.

If you can find a position that allows you to give her enough stimulation, even including manual stimulation when necessary, while allowing you to pace yours, then you can remain inserted and focused mainly on her with just enough focus on you to stay hard until she comes or until you both come together.

If she's a real stickler for simultaneous orgasms, you have to keep yourself X strokes away from orgasm and then learn to tell when she's X strokes away from orgasm. Then you can drive for the prize and you can be wrong by one or two strokes and still satisfy.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the pull out and play

It builds it up and in my opinion it feels that much better when you slide back inside.
If you're already wearing a condom and changing rhythm isn't working. You need to have sex more often.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find that not thinking about it works great. Also watching tv while in doggie style is also a great way to last alot longer (if the girls ok
ay with it)