men licking your pussy?

last reply
20 replies
24.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How would you like a man to lick your pussy? What are some tips for a guy when licking your pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I've only been eaten out a couple of times one thing i find allot of men do is lick my opening allot. it may just be me, but i don't like it and it makes me feel like a popsicle.
I liked it when they licked and sucked my clit GENTLY. It felt amazing and was mind blowing.
Rubbing my stomach while they were doing it also made it feel more sexy and intamit.
Hope it helps!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PsyVampire
Though I've only been eaten out a couple of times one thing i find allot of men do is lick my opening allot. it may just be me, but i don't like it and it makes me feel like a popsicle.
I liked it when they licked and sucked my clit GENTLY. It felt amazing and was mind blowing.
Rubbing my stomach while they were doing it also made it feel more sexy and intamit.
Hope it helps!

What she said....it does feel good if you lick all around but if that's all you do it will just be numbing. As a bi girl who has licked lots of pussy I can tell you that gently licking the clit in a steady rhythm while putting two or three fingers in and GENTLY fucking the slit, massaging the top area behind the clit (Gspot) is a good way to make a woman come. You may come across some girls who want you to finger fuck them harder and that's great, but don't assume that will work generally and I'm sure lots of girls on here will agree. OH, and by the way, CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lick, kiss and suck, listen to her breathing and feel the way she raises her hips to help you find the right spot. She will give you all the clues you need.

That's how I learned to lick pussy. Hope that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Lick, kiss and suck, listen to her breathing and feel the way she raises her hips to help you find the right spot. She will give you all the clues you need.

That's how I learned to lick pussy. Hope that helps.

Well said, more then likely the women you are going down on will tell you what they like, and if your still not getting it right, they will lead your hand, teach you how to go down on them(which can be really hot)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
agree you need to gently massage te stomach to increase the blood flow to the vagina and also a slow round rythymic motion with help build up of both the sexual anxiety and blood flow into the vaginal area. slow licks and gentle nibbles at the clit with the comfort level of as many fingers that she is comfortable with , could be either one or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife asked me to go down on her this morning and she loves it. Cannot describe exact procedure. I try to vary it, sometimes lick, sometimes suck, sometimes tongue-fuck, sometimes gently nibble. I've found that sound is a part of it also and she always enjoys it more when she can hear me enjoying myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are talking about men giving oral. They seem to like it and want to give us pleasure. But the poor dears just do not seem to have taken Pussy Eating 101.

So tell what you like and how wonderful it make you feel when he does it just right.

We are all different and just because he pleased his last partner does not mean he will please you. SO TELL HIM!
0 likes
A girl i was dating once traced what she later told me was the entire alphabet around my clit while she fingered me and i felt surprisingly good. Trying that could be fun and sexy and its defiantly worth trying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man licks like a pro!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tips. Well for me I like a guy to open my lips and lick my clit slowly then maybe suck a little before pushing a finger or two inside of me. If he's licking my clit or flicking it faster with his tongue and doing a come here motion with his fingers inside of me, well that's me in heaven lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say listen to her body language. Sometimes she may want to come hard and fast and other times she may want to luxury of enjoying a long slow sensual build-up. And for sure, follow directions. She may say faster, or slower, or softer, or harder, or put your fingers inside my pussy and ass and move them a certain way. - lee
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
I'd say listen to her body language. Sometimes she may want to come hard and fast and other times she may want to luxury of enjoying a long slow sensual build-up. And for sure, follow directions. She may say faster, or slower, or softer, or harder, or put your fingers inside my pussy and ass and move them a certain way. - lee

He has the message: Listen listen listen. Ladies you have a part to tell him what you need.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's how much I like licking pussy.

I'm your pussy licker - Baby - I'm your slave,
I'm your pussy licker - Baby Baby - I'm your slave,
I like your ass - I like your taste,
I like very much when you sit on my face.

I like lick your pussy - all the day baby,
For being your toilet - I'm always ready,
Do not call me hunny - Call me fucking slave,
Spit on my face after I licking your ass,
I was born only to serve you - I'm afraid I'm not deserve you,
Cause everbody love you & Everybody want you,
You are better than a miracle - my dear mistress,
I love the way how you spank me on my face,
Your urine is the best drink for me,
I love the way how it slowly drips on me,
It so sweet my mistress I want more and more,
I'll drink it all - I'll lick it all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
If you are talking about men giving oral. They seem to like it and want to give us pleasure. But the poor dears just do not seem to have taken Pussy Eating 101.

So tell what you like and how wonderful it make you feel when he does it just right.

We are all different and just because he pleased his last partner does not mean he will please you. SO TELL HIM!

See THATS EXACTLY what a tad older guy with experience knows! We understand to listen and watch for subtle que's! Well at least I have learned anyway, and I have had lovers from vastly younger to around the same age. The vastly younger have lamented that no man there ages can even come close. so there you have it, its experience and drive over youth and egarness
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dream_Weaver

See THATS EXACTLY what a tad older guy with experience knows! We understand to listen and watch for subtle que's! Well at least I have learned anyway, and I have had lovers from vastly younger to around the same age. The vastly younger have lamented that no man there ages can even come close. so there you have it, its experience and drive over youth and egarness

That has been my experience exactly.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What I like won't necessarily be what other women like. Some enjoy more teasing, some less. And the clitoris is notoriously fickle as to how it likes to be stimulated. So always ask for guidance as to what she likes and when you're doing it right and when you're doing it wrong. Sometimes what feels great one minute will feel like total overload a few minutes later, so... pay attention to her responses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always encourage my partner to use my ears like a steering wheel to keep me on track. We don't have the same plumbing, so it'll always have a seeing eye dog angle to it. The simplest way to keep us on target is to get on top and grind on his tongue. That has the added benefit of letting gravity to do the work of getting your nectar into his mouth. The fact is that every woman is different, so expecting any man to hit it out of the park the first time is probably unrealistic. Cunnilingus is one time that the woman should always be in charge. We do want to make you happy. With your help, we can do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like my clit to be concentrated on, and licked. YMMV