A tongue piercing

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the one who is giving you a blowjob has a tongue piercing, does that improve the experience for you in any way?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think a tongue stud adds or subtracts, it's just different.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with hornyisrishman. Having that stud running along the bottom of the shaft adds a little something extra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it feels a little better but just the tongue peircing it's self that i don't like. I don't know why.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it does improve the blow job, if she has a tongue piercing, esp if she knows how to use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has to know how to use it...but...yep...works for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with flashytone like a mans cock she has to know how to use it
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't had the experience sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah...a tongue piercing turns me on both from physical pleasure but also from mental pleasure. I think the girl with a pierced tongue is telling me that she had it done to please me. She had it done to tell the world that she is submissive and enjoys men making her suck them off.

When I see a guy with a pierced tongue...I think the same thing...that, if given a chance, he would be very submissive for me and would love to rub that tongue ball over the underside of my dick....just to cause me to spurt in his mouth...LOL The first time I saw a guy with his tongue pierced I was fascinated!! The look on my face said...."jeez...I wonder what that would feel like on my dick? Would it make him MORE of a cocksucker for me"? He saw my quizzical look and just smiled....he knew exactly what I was thinking....and certainly didn't mind!!
Lurker
0 likes
While it might add to the experience when giving a blowjob, personally I find that it DETRACTS from what I think of the female all other times. I hate seeing them play with it when not doing anything, or having it make them talk funny. So for me it is generally a turnoff, and not something that would be worth any sexual stimulation since sex is the vast MINORITY of interaction with the other person. That may be a minority view on a "sex site", but it is how I feel. No tongue ring for me please..... because oral sex is not the only thing I look for in a woman; and without is more than good enough anyways.
0 likes
Never had the pleasure, but I'm another who finds piercings aesthetically iffy, esp. odd places like tongues. I honestly prefer a woman who is piercing and ink free, though a small amount of either (e.g. pierced ears and a small tat on the shoulder) can be okay.