Can you live with a guy?

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I was talking to one of my girlfriends the other day who recently moved in with her boyfriend and she said something that caught me off guard; She said that it was a good thing that she and him were fucking otherwise living with him would have been unbearable. Do you think that it is possible to live with a guy without sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have 3 roommates, 2 guys & 1 girl. the girl is my cousin & she's in a relationship with 1 of the guys. the other guy is single & hot, but nothing has happened between us & i think that's probably for the best lol

so to answer your question, yep it's possible to live with a guy without having sex

♥ J
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely!

had two male roommates at 1 time

zero sex

that has to be a rule though

either a lover or a roommate...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
absolutely!

had two male roommates at 1 time

zero sex

that has to be a rule though

either a lover or a roommate...

or .... as an ongoing MMF .... now there's a thought!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
these stories could all make great erotica! someone should write the house hold that got broken!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"or .... as an ongoing MMF .... now there's a thought!!"

lmao ok..i am game smile
Lurker
0 likes
maybe if he was gay or dead...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hope I do not offend by posting here since it is ask the gals, but I did have a gal living with me for a few months. Never had sex or even saw her naked for that matter. Not that I didn't want to, just never figured out how to make it happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by legallyme
So I was talking to one of my girlfriends the other day who recently moved in with her boyfriend and she said something that caught me off guard; She said that it was a good thing that she and him were fucking otherwise living with him would have been unbearable. Do you think that it is possible to live with a guy without sex?

It is. I have a boyfriend as a room mate. One day the sex just disappeared.
He's a good man but he has absolutely no sex drive.
Is it driving me crazy? You betcha! But I love him and we'll work it out somehow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never lived with a guy, except my ex-husband. And I do not want to go down that road either. Do not need a man to pay for the expenses of living and can handle that very much myself. If the right man came along and wanted to make things permanent. Girls you know with a ring and preacher, that could be differnet.

If he wants me to come over for the weekend of hot FUCKING I am ready. Call me (Hot) sex redy.

Have you seen how some guys live, sure they do not just want a cook and a maid, with benefits?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was decades ago, but I successfully lived with a woman in a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment without sex. We got along great for 6 months sharing bills and chores. It fell apart when her boyfriend moved in from the other side of the country. Mostly money issues. We all vacated the apartment at the same time. They rented a house and I rented a one BR and we stayed friends.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I don't know any guys I'd want to live with without sex.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
No I couldn't live with a guy without having sex..I'm not a Nun so that would make it impossible not to get none... :d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in university I had several male roommate, some were great some where complete slobs and drove me crazy. I never had sex or did anything with any of them. I purposely pick roommates that i wasn't attracted to. I had friends who slept with their roomies, and it always ended in disaster.
Lurker
0 likes
The question I think is more " How long can you"? Hahahahahaha...seriously I think it's a matter of how much you are ready to compromise cause it is very difficult to live with anyone, even with your best friend. If you want easy life under the same roof I suggest goldfish...
Lurker
0 likes
I've lived in shared houses with men and women and found that it's difficult but by no means impossible to avoid sex. 

It can start with a conversation that develops into having sexual overtones, flirting fuelled by a few drinks, a few sexy jokes and stories and suddenly your house mate is sitting next to you with lust filled eyes running his or her hand over your knee, up your thigh and under your skirt.

You can always stop the process at anytime if you think things are getting out of hand. Or then again you might encourage things to continue!!!

Or simply not allow the situation to develop in the first place. Then again it might simply never happen.
Lurker
0 likes
For sure. I'm not sure where the logic comes from that if a guy and a girl are in the same habitat it means they're gonna make babies... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it is called "Marriage". Sorry, just a joke. Don't yell at me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Serious reply. Yes, but it depends on the individuals and setting out basic ground rules from the start. Depending of course on if a No Sex rule is wanted.