Older Man/Younger woman fantasy

last reply
20 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it wrong for a married man to fantasize about a co-worker half his age? And how would you feel if it was YOU that he was fantasizing about?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it is wrong to have fantasies as long as they are just that and it doesn't go any further. I think I would feel flattered if someone had a fantasy about me lol.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not wrong to fantasize about anything. And it disturbs me that people are made to feel guilty for thinking that way. It's also not wrong for two consensual adults to do anything with each other. So long as you are not hurting someone (who doesn't want to be hurt ;) ), there is NOTHING wrong with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I reckon I'd feel rather honored.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
I reckon I'd feel rather honored.

phew!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
The older guy/younger girl thing is also a fantasy of mine so no, i wouldnt mind at all. Be aware though that sometimes fantasies are best left as just that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
The older guy/younger girl thing is also a fantasy of mine so no, i wouldnt mind at all. Be aware though that sometimes fantasies are best left as just that

Damn!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wasn't until in the past few years thatI actually noticed younger women ( 23+). younger than that is just really not my thing. But I seem to be attracting younger women lately... so I suppose I should explore that
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I love that idea
Lurker
0 likes
Since you are married, unless of course you're both ok with it, it should stay just as fantasy, but there is definitely nothing wrong with it. Personally I would be flattered!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
Is it wrong for a married man to fantasize about a co-worker half his age? And how would you feel if it was YOU that he was fantasizing about?

There's nothing wrong with fantasizing. A man twice my age would be fifty two. If I was fifty two though, he'd be one hundred four. I'd be alright with it either way, but I'm not sure I'd want to know about either of them, unless they were really hot for their age. Unless she is flirting with you or giving you really, really obvious signs that she's interested, I'd leave it as a fantasy.

I think my feelings would be hurt if I found out that nobody was fantasizing about me. I fantasize about guys at work, and I suppose some of them, at least, fantasize about me. I don't want them to tell me that they were thinking about me while having sex with their wives though.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I say as long as the co-worker is not Ned Beatty in Deliverance and you require banjo music and him to squeal like a pig...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Although you have asked the girls, I can't stop from having my say: As a man, I feel it is only natural to be attracted to younger women - I mean, physiologically, the whole reason for the sexual attraction is the need to reproduce and to reproduce a better offspring - so we are all (M/F) designed to look out for healthier/good looking mate!

So such a fantasy is only natural - it can't be wrong! It might be wrong for you (depending on your beliefs, values, situation), if you act upon it - specially if you are in a stable marriage!
Lurker
0 likes
Umm did I miss something here? Hey this is what is called "sexual attraction". It's not a question of "right" or "wrong" it just sort of happens. We can't control who we are attracted to and YES sometimes the person we are turned on by is a hot younger women and sometimes it is a confident handsome older guy?? You never know. One of my girlfriends dates this older guy who doesn't look that special and she's really hot. Everyone at first goes "Wow, why did she pick HIM?" But then if you meet him he's an amazing guy, very intelligent and incredibly funny with a great personality. Then you realize why she's attracted to him. Maybe you're losing the "spark" with your wife and there is something about this younger woman that makes you feel more alive?? If so you need to examine what's going on at home and perhaps read some of the lush stories and try them out on your wife? Spice it up a home? Is your wife attracted to women? If so maybe introduce them? Who knows what might happen? Haha....sorry.....I'm in a silly mood tonight. Just stream of consciousness shit coming out. Good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the fantasy, I would never mess with a married male, I have to much respect for relationships to even go there, but it is just a fantasy right? I have allways wanted an older man, but I know where to draw the line. Now, if he happened to be single..... oh yes!
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't know what it is but I've hit it off with younger women for many years. I prefer more maturity but the younger ones do hit on me a good deal. And I'll say this... you younger chicks are a lot wilder and more experimental that girls were when I was younger. As I look back I think a lot of it is that I don't hit on them so I think I'm percceivd as non-threatening. I hear younger gals refer to older men as "creepy" a lot and it usuallu (in my opinion) stems from a feeling that the old men are sex-crazed old farts out for sex. I make sure to keep the creep factor out and, for sure, don't flirt with the young ones. If they're interested, they'll come to me. I never push it. And some of them do and some of them don't. I stay friend with those that don't and sometimes get laid. Not often but the point is, I never go lookig for it with young gals. Sometimes I work on it with women within 5 years of my age but most of the time I just sort of let it happen.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry about all the typos above... wireless eyboard with issues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with fantasies. They are normal and healthy and make life interesting. Depending on the fantasy, crossing the line to make it real may have serious consequences. Think with your brain and not your genitals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wanted to be used as a sex object use me abuse me PLEASE
Lurker
0 likes
It's not wrong. Acting upon it would be wrong as a) you have a wife (unless she's stated she doesn't mind you shopping for goods elsewhere), b) the co-worker in question may not reciprocate and as a result would be made to feel most uncomfortable indeed and c) that kind of thing has a good chance of making work pretty damn awkward if it goes tits up. And not tits up in the way you'd be wanting it to go, I hasten to add.
0 likes
the older man and younger woman fantasy has been one of my fantasies. i think it would be hot.