last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....
ALL LADIES OUT THERE.... I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ONE THING..... IS IT OK WITH YOU LADIES IF YOUR MAN LOVES WEARING YOUR CLOTHES, MAKEUP, JEWELLERY AND OTHER FEMININE THINGS. WOULD YOU ASSIST HIM IN THAT AND WILL HAVE SEX WITH HIM WHILE HE IS DRESSED IN YOUR CLOTHES?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guy is too manly to fit into my clothes!
I think it would be funny and cute but not really much of a turn on for me.

But then, with him, I always get horney so who knows, I may be aroused...Will have to get back to you on this! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No fucking way. Sorry just not into that at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My friend has given me her knickers and bra to wear.Allso a skirt and tights . We did have fun though as the woman from the flat up stairs came down to let us know she had a burst pipe.lol I answerd the door in a grey skirt, blue blouse, grey tights.Lucky she couldnt see my underwear.But we did it for fun and a bit of role playing to
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
My guy is too manly to fit into my clothes!

So it would not be a turn on, if he ripped your panties at the crotch or shredded your bikini top fasteners?

I guess I can understand, I might be a bit miffed too.

Whatever floats our boats, I always say.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by geetikasexy
IS IT OK WITH YOU LADIES IF YOUR MAN LOVES WEARING YOUR CLOTHES, MAKEUP, JEWELLERY AND OTHER FEMININE THINGS.

He's bigger than me so he'd ruin my clothes if he tried wearing them. I don't think I'd be okay with that!

Men wearing women's clothing just isn't something that appeals to me. I like being the girly one.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Men wearing women's clothing just isn't something that appeals to me. I like being the girly one.

Note on Lisa's profile page:

She's happily married and won't share her undergarments with any man, not even her husband. Vanilla!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Note on Lisa's profile page:

She's happily married and won't share her undergarments with any man, not even her husband. Vanilla!

I embrace my vanilla-ness!
Lurker
0 likes
In the past I have worn sexy undergarments that were very feminine. I purchased them myself from female shop assistants. I really enjoyed the silk stockings and silk panties. Just saying, you gals have some very sexy and great feeling stuff to wear.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Crossdressing gets me hard