Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Advice from a real 30ish something female (for us guys)

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
What is she talking about?? I LOVE the headless bare torso pics! Those are the standard intro-sexting shots.

She's right on all the other points though.

Do people seriously use CL these days though?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg that was funny...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

The LCD uses CL and POF almost exclusively. But even at those dives, there are general rules of expected behavior. Not everyone wants to pay 19.99 a month for the opportunity to be turned down and ignored. Hell, that's a case and a half of Pabst Blue Ribbon, Doll.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to read cl...omg..lol

especially the ones that say i will be here for 1 hour come & get me!!!

but this 1 is actually tame compared to some

it's free... i get it

would i contact someone on it

absolutely not

but for specific sexual hook ups...threesomes etc

i think there is a place for it..
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Thanks for sharing. That was hilarious!!
Lurker
0 likes
lol wow, it's rare to find a woman who's that honest lol, but hey that's the whole dating scene altogether
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guys...not every woman thinks you are "wanted" or " deserve to be wanted".. accept the bare fact and act accordingly rather then making a fool out of yourselves
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
guys...not every woman thinks you are "wanted" or " deserve to be wanted".. accept the bare fact and act accordingly rather then making a fool out of yourselves

Are they the freaks of nature that don't want them? I thought you said we were sort of programmed to want them all because of Darwin or something.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope there are guys who cant score on any site lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
What is she talking about?? I LOVE the headless bare torso pics! Those are the standard intro-sexting shots.

She's right on all the other points though.

I'm glad you think so. Now, put the lotion in the basket.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber