Question for the "straight" guys

last reply
64 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok guys I have been trying to explain to a buddy of mine that receiving oral sex from another guy doesn't make you gay.

Here is the arguing question.
You find yourself being woken up receiving a blowjob. Its dark. You think its your girlfriend you just go with it.
Next morning you find out it wasn't your girlfriend. The only other person around was your roommate.
You are not gay for getting off. Just because you didn't know it was a guy doesn't make it wrong. You didn't go looking for it. It just happened.

So.
Question.
Do you think it makes him gay or is it ok?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard if you don't make eye contact you're straight...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Orientation is about inclination or drive. If I ask a guy to blow me, that's a step towards gay. If I picture a guy blowing me, regardless of whose mouth I'm in, that's a step towards gay. If I'm picturing a girl while a guy is blowing me, that's a step towards straight (or at least bi). If I think it's my gf and am thinking about my gf and only find out later it was a guy, that's not remotely gay.

Just to flip the question: if someone, who you thought was your bf, crawled up under the sheets and ate you to a thundering climax, and you later found out it was a woman, would that mean your a lesbian? Hell no!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1202024
Ok guys I have been trying to explain to a buddy of mine that receiving oral sex from another guy doesn't make you gay.

You find yourself being woken up receiving a blowjob. Its dark. You think its your girlfriend you just go with it.
Next morning you find out it wasn't your girlfriend. The only other person around was your roommate.
You are not gay for getting off. Just because you didn't know it was a guy doesn't make it wrong. You didn't go looking for it. It just happened.

So.
Question.

Were you the roommate?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I heard if you don't make eye contact you're straight...
lol . my thoughts go like this , my dick cant tell the difference if its a supermodel or some fat ugly broad sucking it . and im not gat either and my cock cant tell if its the supermodel or a guy . it all feels good just lay back close ur eyes and picture its the super model . lmfao !
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with tampmark122. It's all in your mind. Just close your eyes and it can be anyone you want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba
I agree with tampmark122. It's all in your mind. Just close your eyes and it can be anyone you want.

doesnt that defeat the purpose of intimate contact with your partner? may as well go find a glory hole then if you ask me.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1202024

So.
Question.

I think it doesn't make him gay, but that doesn't mean it's ok. I would say that he is a victim of involuntary sodomy, which is a pretty serious felony.

Would it not obviously be if the recipient was a woman and they had hetero intercourse?
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

I think it doesn't make him gay, but that doesn't mean it's ok. I would say that he is a victim of involuntary sodomy, which is a pretty serious felony.

Would it not obviously be if the recipient was a woman and they had hetero intercourse?

he said blow job dear...not anal sex a.k.a sodomy
Lurker
0 likes
No, it doesn't make him gay, but may bring to the surface certain hang ups. Enjoy the orgasm and don't worry about it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Skanderbeg
No, it doesn't make him gay, but may bring to the surface certain hang ups. Enjoy the orgasm and don't worry about it.

Being concerned about the gender of who gives you a hypothetical blow job is a hang up all by itself.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

Being concerned about the gender of who gives you a hypothetical blow job is a hang up all by itself.

Count me in that Hanged Up group then.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
This is how I felt when I read your question...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
clum hit it right on the head!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Count me in that Hanged Up group then.

You have no Idea what your missing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first inclination would be, to make sure it was my girlfriend. Personally, I don't know how "he" could not have heard sounds that would make him know who it was.

I would not say that it makes one gay, but could it be borderline? Yeah, maybe. I'd say more bisexual at most, and even then, that's iffy.

This is just like the incident I have heard of years ago about a girl being taken advantage of while she was sleeping, and she had not been drugged or anything. She was just in a deep sleep that did not wake her as the guy was pounding her. When she did wake, he was lying beside her and she could tell what happened.

I mean, come on, women out there, wouldn't you wake up to see what the hell was going on? How could you sleep through a guy fucking you?

There would be so many questions going through my mind I couldn't go on. I'd have to know.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Do we really have to debase a beautiful act such as sex is to this level? If you're gay ... you're gay. If you're straight then so be it also. And also ... in a drunken state I've been fucked by a few guys and not known about it till the cum starts draining from me.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie
Do we really have to debase a beautiful act such as sex is to this level? If you're gay ... you're gay. If you're straight then so be it also. And also ... in a drunken state I've been fucked by a few guys and not known about it till the cum starts draining from me.

For the record, I'm not gay! I'm just not pickey!
0 likes
Quote by 1202024

So.
Question.

Well, 1202024 (is that your real name?),

You and your friend were just having this conversation???

If I have it right, you friend passed out and you gave him a blow job while he slept.... but he did wake up for the climax.
You are gay (or bi)... your friend is not gay, unless he returned the favor, in which case he may be bi....
Accept it and move on, Life is good so enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

Well, 1202024 (is that your real name?),

You and your friend were just having this conversation???

If I have it right, you friend passed out and you gave him a blow job while he slept.... but he did wake up for the climax.
You are gay (or bi)... your friend is not gay, unless he returned the favor, in which case he may be bi....
Accept it and move on, Life is good so enjoy it.

Does it matter what you are as long as you enjoyed yourself and your buddy also did as he certainly had an orgasm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

For the purposes of criminal law, oral sex falls under the definition of sodomy.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexalted

Does it matter what you are as long as you enjoyed yourself and your buddy also did as he certainly had an orgasm?

Not to pick on you specifically, but a lot of other repliers here have expressed the same sentiment. That if the receiver had an orgasm, then what's the problem?

But if the scenario was changed to a woman being woken up for sex by someone other than who she thought in a dark room, there'd be no question that that was .

That's an unacceptable double-standard, in my view.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

The biblical and legal definition of sodomy (of sodom) is sexual activity that can not result in procreation. Fellatio, cunnilingous, anal sex, manual foreplay... you name it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Sensei

But if the scenario was changed to a woman being woken up for sex by someone other than who she thought in a dark room, there'd be no question that that was .

That's an unacceptable double-standard, in my view.

Agreed, and disgusted! Why do so many people seem to think sexual assault is okay? It isn't! Consent is needed.

sexual as·sault
noun \-ə-ˈsȯlt\
Definition of SEXUAL ASSAULT

: illegal sexual contact that usually involves force upon a person without consent or is inflicted upon a person who is incapable of giving consent (as because of age or physical or mental incapacity) or who places the assailant (as a family friend) in a position of trust or authority

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/sexual%20assault

This would include somebody sleeping and/or who believes the assailant (because that is what they are) to be somebody else. That's fraud, FFS!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
i dont think it makes you gay.
same could be said if a trans or shemale gives u head. she looks like a beautiful woman but has a cock. fancying her does not make you gay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the guy is going out of his way to suck dick for nothing in return I'd say he's at least bi if not all out gay. But that doesn't mean he's not bi or gay otherwise lol. I'd say it’s really more about how they see it, but I'm sure after both people have cum it seems gay in retrospect regardless how they felt beforehand lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm living with a male roommate, it's a certainty he'd know I was straight. If he knows I'm straight, which he would, and he sneaks into my bedroom under the cover of darkness. Crawls into my bed, unveils my cock, and sucks me off..... that's probably sexual assault. Which would then be followed by physical assault because I would beat his fucking ass to a pulp. There really is no gray matter here. There's nothing wrong with being gay or getting a hummer from a dude, if you're into it. If you aren't, and someone in the know does anything sexual without your consent then it's wayyyyy out of bounds.

If I were living with a lesbian and snuck into her room and ate her pussy to the best orgasm of her life, it would be wrong. And she could have me arrested. Same situation as described by the OP. Or if she were passed out drunk and I tongue fucked her, fingered her, fucked her. Anything done without consent is wrong.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HighDesert

The biblical and legal definition of sodomy (of sodom) is sexual activity that can not result in procreation. Fellatio, cunnilingous, anal sex, manual foreplay... you name it.

really?. well, you learn something new every day...thanks smile