Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever tried to lift and carry a man? were you able to?

last reply
22 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
traditionally men have been the stronger ones ... however, the girls are catching up fast, I think, getting bigger and stronger ...

I have often come across girls lifting and carrying a man. sometimes just as teenage fun... a challenge , in an emergency or even as part of rough sex... but the idea also seems unthinkable to many women (cause its role-reversal may be?)

So I wanted to survey what the Lush women thought about this. Are the traditional views changing?

If you did, how long could you carry him for? and which position? was he much heavier than you? what were the circumstances?

and finally... did you enjoy it? would you do it again?

Thanks in advance for your input!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see anything 'unthinkable' in the idea. In fact, I quite like the sound of it - why shouldn't a man experience that feeling of having no control?

Power play is pretty much one sided in my experience though as I'm pretty small.

I think it would be fun for him to be on the recieving end of being tossed about and being incapable of stopping it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Milly
I don't see anything 'unthinkable' in the idea. In fact, I quite like the sound of it - why shouldn't a man experience that feeling of having no control?

Power play is pretty much one sided in my experience though as I'm pretty small.

I think it would be fun for him to be on the recieving end of being tossed about and being incapable of stopping it.

So, have you ever given it a try?
Lurker
0 likes
If I can carry my man there is a problem..... So sad.... I stick to traditional!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can feel my redneck tendencies coming out here...

I've done it a few times.
Once because an old guy was totally inebriated and I had to pour him into a friends truck so he could take him home.
This was not fun and nearly ruined my back for a week - He was a big man.
Another time because I was deeply insulted by an ignorant prick at a bar. I surprised myself and lost my temper and one hand lifted him, by his balls, off the floor by a couple of inches.
I don't take kindly to having complete strangers insult me or my children, especially in a bar.
After the adrenaline rush wore off my arm felt like jelly.
Again, this was not what I considered a good time.

Could I do it for a long period of time? Probably, I'm a farm girl.
The question is would I want to... not likely, nor do I really want anyone else carrying me.
Lurker
0 likes
Like TDW above me, I have had to manhandle a man in my time... Having worked years in pubs and clubs and also having been brought up on a farm, I'm actually pretty strong...

I've no problem sorting out a drunk guy or a trouble maker, but I have to say, in the bedroom, I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to be physically 'superior' to my man... No way no how...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah.. zero desire to do this

however..tie a guy up & make him wait

mmmmmm mmmmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY HE CARRY ME
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Actually, yes I have. I'm very short, but built like a tank. I used to be very strong, moving heavy furniture around on my own. Living in student halls at uni, we used to do very silly things, and one of them was to see who (of the girls) could give a piggyback to the lads the furthest, and the heaviest one we could lift. I managed to lift Big Jim (none of the rest of the wusses could), but only a few inches and using my boobs/tummy/legs to take the weight, not my arms. I also managed to take Mark via piggyback to the end of the corridoor and back. He was average build (for a 6'2" bloke), and his feet were nearly touching the ground. And it only took me quarter of an hour. It was very funny, but probably only if you'd been drinking with us. I can't do it now, I have a poorly back.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
my girlfriend can carry me. but i tent to carry her.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sholomrabin
my girlfriend can carry me. but i tent to carry her.

Wow, you get hard! She must be proper sexy!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I highly doubt I could carry a man, unless in some freak emergency I was gifted with super-girl strength via an intense adrenaline rush or he was a very petite size.

There are many dance moves where even a smallish woman is capable of supporting the weight of a male partner for very brief periods of time if you understand the dynamics of core strength and balance - but lifting and carrying a guy is a totally different thing.

If you're talking about some kind of a sexual kink related to lifting and carrying a guy around - uhm no, it definitely doesn't turn me on.
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I've done it a few times.
Once because an old guy was totally inebriated and I had to pour him into a friends truck so he could take him home.
This was not fun and nearly ruined my back for a week - He was a big man.
Another time because I was deeply insulted by an ignorant prick at a bar. I surprised myself and lost my temper and one hand lifted him, by his balls, off the floor by a couple of inches.
I don't take kindly to having complete strangers insult me or my children, especially in a bar.
After the adrenaline rush wore off my arm felt like jelly.
Again, this was not what I considered a good time.

The question is would I want to... not likely, nor do I really want anyone else carrying me.

Why oh why do I hear dueling banjos playing as this is all coming to fruition?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Actually, yes I have. I'm very short, but built like a tank. I used to be very strong, moving heavy furniture around on my own. Living in student halls at uni, we used to do very silly things, and one of them was to see who (of the girls) could give a piggyback to the lads the furthest, and the heaviest one we could lift. I managed to lift Big Jim (none of the rest of the wusses could), but only a few inches and using my boobs/tummy/legs to take the weight, not my arms. I also managed to take Mark via piggyback to the end of the corridoor and back. He was average build (for a 6'2" bloke), and his feet were nearly touching the ground. And it only took me quarter of an hour. It was very funny, but probably only if you'd been drinking with us. I can't do it now, I have a poorly back.

ah.. that's exactly what i was expecting to hear... i have seen that happen quite a few times - (unfortunately not to me )
However, my wife can carry me arnd quite easily and one of my female frnd in college could do it too - they are both athletic - and I am atheltic but lightweight! I wish i was drinking with you that day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Why oh why do I hear dueling banjos playing as this is all coming to fruition?

I have this posted on my land (It's a warning sign... not foreplay Dude)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why yes I have. Me and my friends used to give eah other piggy backs. But now I'm not in shape at the moment so I doubt I could.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant say that I ever have or have even given a thought to trying to. Maybe if it was an emergency Id try but doubt I could unless he was a very small guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I've had to do it several times in my military training. Varying distances. And usually use a fireman's carry if I have to do it by myself. But why? Want a sense of superiority?
Lurker
0 likes
I would and I could! I am a body builder/pro wrestler in my spare time!
Grrrr *shows teeth*

In all honesty it wouldn't be a turn on for me x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I have been able to lift or carry my boyfriend was when we were in the pool. LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha I'm too dainty to carry a man LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well this is embarssing but in college i fucked this geek cuz he had been begging me to do it.I was like 110 pounds but he still was skinner than me so i had to carry him....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

It's amazing what Google will display with a just a few words as the search criteria.

Here for instance, we have a fine looking Heifer, some broken bales of hay, some mussy hair, a few bracelets and a nice looking wristwatch.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.