How tall is too tall for a man?

last reply
32 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because of the other thread on height, which is basically about short men and because I have written a novel about a man who is "too tall", I thought I should ask what too tall is for you. Please answer in both the man's height and the difference over your height. Thanks.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I am 5'7" tall and I prefer taller men, I have not yet seen one that is "too" tall.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I am 5'7" tall and I prefer taller men, I have not yet seen one that is "too" tall.

me too, Ravyn, I am 5'7" and haven't come across a man too tall.

Too short, yeah, but never too tall. Wearing my standard 4 or 5" heels, a man over 6 feet tall is ideal!

In particular, I'll take one that is 6'5", please and thank you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm a little over 5'5" tall. The guys I'm attracted to tend to be under 6'2" but it really depends on the way a guy carries his height and weight. I do like a well proportioned athletic body. I'd say (in general) being over 6'4" would be a little too tall for me, but it's not like it's a deal breaker in the same way that being too short is. In general I don't tend to be naturally attracted to the super tall, gangly/beanpole, stocky or super-big guys though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At 6' tall myself, I've yet to meet a man that is too tall.
I was set up on a blind date by friends with a guy that was 6'9... he was too self-conscious about his heighth to really have fun with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5'10 1/2 so wearing heels around most men isn't really an option. There is never such a thing as a man being "too tall" I prefer my man to be 6'3 and above but I am not so picky that I wouldn't choose someone a little shorter. I am definatly old school though cause I don't feel comfrotable dating someone shorter than myself. I want to feel feminene around my man.

Angel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love tall guys...so like the "package" size...it is ALL good!
Lurker
0 likes
I generally prefer a taller man, I'm 5'7 and a half and can be 6' in heels...

In saying that, when he's horizontal, I guess the height doesn't matter too much...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think there is such a thing as a man who is to tall. I've got an aunt who is 5'1" married to my uncle who is 6'7.5" they've been married over fifty years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am just under 5'5 and with heels can be anywhere from 5'8 to 5'10, although the heels dont matter when in bed. I like guys who are tall and the tallest I have been with was 6'4. There was no problems there but not sure I would want to go much taller so maybe 6'6. But unless he was like 6'10+, it wouldnt be a deal breaker for me.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I have three step ladders. Height is not an issue for me either way.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
5.5 is my height and I do prefer tall men, although most are always taller than me...giggles...
tallest mate to date... 6.4..
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Height isn't really an issue for me either. A man should be whatever height he is. He shouldn't obsess about his height either.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
anything from 5f 11 to 6f 2 is perfect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I had answered this but I guess not. I am 5'10 barefooted and with heels I am pretty tall.

Like most of the Lushie's I like guys who are tall than me.

Makes feel what I need to feel about this particular man.

Maybe over 7' would bring up issue of height.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm 5'7 and my tallest boyfriend was 6'8! lol, i don't think there is a such thing as too tall!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Being the short-arse that I am (5'2") I guess I'd be comfy with up to 6'. But... as Mazza says, when horizontal, height isn't an issue.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5' 7" like most of the other ladies I haven't found a man that was too tall yet....
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm 6'. A tall guy means I can wear taller heels!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, ladies. A 6' tall woman could wear 5" heels and still not be taller than me when I was barefoot. I've never seen a woman taller than me, but I don't think it would bother me to date a woman who is.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
Thank you, ladies. A 6' tall woman could wear 5" heels and still not be taller than me when I was barefoot. I've never seen a woman taller than me, but I don't think it would bother me to date a woman who is.

My cousin is 6'6"(her husband is 7'2") we are a tall family. I'm one of the short ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

me too, Ravyn, I am 5'7" and haven't come across a man too tall.

Too short, yeah, but never too tall. Wearing my standard 4 or 5" heels, a man over 6 feet tall is ideal!

In particular, I'll take one that is 6'5", please and thank you.

Yep me too, I'm 5"7 too and my FI is around 6"4.I've yet to see someone too tall as well.
0 likes
I am 5'5. I like men taller than I am. Hubby is 5'8 and that is just right for me. =) The tallest man I ever dated was 6'2.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer 5'10 - 6'2. I have gone as high as 6'5, but it felt awkward.
0 likes
Since, I'm 5'1 i prefer someone that is around these height 5'10-6'2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr Swollen is 6ft 2" - perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so im 6'9 - 6'10 and im wondering if any of you ladies find any taller men's height intimidating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6'2" to 6'4" is perfect for me but I have been with taller then that up to about 6'7". With him I just wore my tallest heels lol. After all in bed things equal out pretty much.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am 6'6" and husky I have had women come up to me to just stand by my side to see how tall I was. I like all women but I have had issues with smaller women Part A doen not fit in Slot B
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 5'1" the tallest man I have dated was 6'8"...so I guess too tall for me would be over seven feet...but honestly I like my men tall...and my women short like me!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X