Vibrators

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok ladies been looking at lelo vibrators and just wondering which one is best and for what reason?
Thanks smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have the Ina, Soraya, Billy, Mia, Lyla and Gigi.

Soraya is the best model, in my opinion... but it's also the most pricey of the ones I mentioned. I do think it is absolutely worth the $ though.

I think a decade ago, "The Rabbit" was the hottest vibe on the market because it was dual-pronged - so it has the typical vibrating dildo piece for insertion but it also had a clit vibrator attached. The Soraya is like the modern, sexier, sleeker, waterproof version of the Rabbit.

Before Soraya, Lelo had the Ina which was a similar concept. I had that originally but then went ahead about bought Soraya because of the waterproof function, and let me tell you - it's WAY better than Ina. Part of the issue with Ina was I wished it was just a little bit longer. Soraya has a bit more length and the clit-vibe is much more flexible so it hits you just right and you can press on it/flex to get it to a more intense position if you want as well. Ina was much more rigid with the clit vibe. Soraya is also flexible enough that you can use it as just a clit vibe, without the internal part, so it's pretty versatile.

The one I reach for the most after Soraya is the Gigi - it's a g-spot vibe, and quite a lot of fun as well.

But if I could only pick one - Soraya is the winner, hands down - no question.

This is the Soraya:

Compare that design to the Ina and you can see what I mean about the design of the Soraya being superior:

And the g-spot vibe - Gigi

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have the Ina, Soraya, Billy, Mia, Lyla and Gigi.

Soraya is the best model, in my opinion... but it's also the most pricey of the ones I mentioned. I do think it is absolutely worth the $ though.

I think a decade ago, "The Rabbit" was the hottest vibe on the market because it was dual-pronged - so it has the typical vibrating dildo piece for insertion but it also had a clit vibrator attached. The Soraya is like the modern, sexier, sleeker, waterproof version of the Rabbit.

Before Soraya, Lelo had the Ina which was a similar concept. I had that originally but then went ahead about bought Soraya because of the waterproof function, and let me tell you - it's WAY better than Ina. Part of the issue with Ina was I wished it was just a little bit longer. Soraya has a bit more length and the clit-vibe is much more flexible so it hits you just right and you can press on it/flex to get it to a more intense position if you want as well. Ina was much more rigid with the clit vibe. Soraya is also flexible enough that you can use it as just a clit vibe, without the internal part, so it's pretty versatile.

The one I reach for the most after Soraya is the Gigi - it's a g-spot vibe, and quite a lot of fun as well.

But if I could only pick one - Soraya is the winner, hands down - no question.

This is the Soraya:

Compare that design to the Ina and you can see what I mean about the design of the Soraya being superior:

And the g-spot vibe - Gigi

I have a question - how much do you think you've spent on vibrators alone? You always seem to have the best of them..... *Wishes she had a bigger income than student loans*
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are a couple of those in my wife's rather extensive toy box...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I have a question - how much do you think you've spent on vibrators alone? You always seem to have the best of them..... *Wishes she had a bigger income than student loans*

Haha.. yeah, when I was a student I used the cheaper ones too.

I love toys (both using them solo and with a partner). When it's my birthday my friends just get me gift certificates to the Sex Toy store in my city (this def adds up fast) and I did get one toy as a gift. I actually don't think I've spent that much money on them. It sounds like I have a ton of toys but I think it's because they are mostly from the Lelo line and I mention them... somewhat often. Shoes, bags and toys are my weakness.

Edit: See - my collection isn't *that* extensive.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Haha.. yeah, when I was a student I used the cheaper ones too.

I love toys (both using them solo and with a partner). When it's my birthday my friends just get me gift certificates to the Sex Toy store in my city (this def adds up fast) and I did get one toy as a gift. I actually don't think I've spent that much money on them. It sounds like I have a ton of toys but I think it's because they are mostly from the Lelo line and I mention them... somewhat often. Shoes, bags and toys are my weakness.

Edit: See - my collection isn't *that* extensive.

Haha... True, still a little collection there. You've got great friends if they do that!

I only buy one big thing if I've saved up for it.... I think the most expensive thing I have is a restraint kit, but then again I wouldn't cheap out on that...

Ahaha... I only share one of those weaknesses with you, my other main one is games XP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with DD, the Soraya is the best for sure. And if you search you can find it for much less than on the Lelo site!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back on topic now, I use a rampant rabbit myself, The twisted waterproof one from ann summers....