flashing boobs or pussy in public

last reply
82 replies
32.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever flashed your boobs or pussy in public? Was it exhilarating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In highschool I once flashed my boobs at my bf on a dare and it was very exhilirating and a very freeing exhilerating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does butt cheeks count? My partner stuffed the hem of my skirt into the top of my panties and yes my butt was on show.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've flashed my boobs once or twice to an ex.

My current bf loves full on gropping my boobs in public esp when he notices other men staring at my tits.

And I've spread my legs and flashed my panties to an older man that kept staring at me on the train before
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i wanna see flashing ur boobs..
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
15 Seconds flashing boobs...Once though..Mardi Gras 2010, New Orleans..I was with my friends...Never again...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I've never flashed my pussy in public or my boobs and if I did I doubt anyone would notice unless they have very good eyesight.

Pantie flashes yes but it's bound to happen when I'm wearing short skirts. It's a fun tease it has to be said and the reaction from the guys is always rewarding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with an old BF many years ago riding in the car on the freeway when we came upon a bus full of sailors on their way back to the base. My BF dared me to flash my boobs at them, so I pulled up my shirt ( didn't have a bra on) and pressed my boobs up against the window. They all started cheering and clapping...it was quite exciting.
Breast Lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't - don't think I'd dare to flash in public lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigShyPussyKins
I don't - don't think I'd dare to flash in public lol

mmmmmmm i would love to see them flashed at me.....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes - lots!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Done both. My bf loves showing me off "accidentally". - lee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love it and yes I will do it again.

First time I like to make it look like an accident and then make sure who ever is watching knows the second time was no accident.

I have the exhibitionist gene I can not help myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not something that I've done on purpose, although I've gotten so drenched by the rain during fire drills sometimes that not only my shirt goes see-through but my bra as well >.< Does that count?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
I have flashed my boobs (if you can even call them that) a couple of times, namely when I've been drinking an awful lot/your standard high school dares and I've had the familiar rush from getting a kick out of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have multiple experiences and it's exciting every time! smile i tan fully nude in my backyard and frequently have teenage boys watching from the house behind me. I've also taken off my top in the ocean before and swam near a group of men who all enjoyed the view. I just love having exhibitionist fun like that ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone topless at the lake or beach hundreds of times. If you are talking about pulling my top up or down to flash my tits then yes I have done that alot too. Usually drinking is involved or a dare. Been to Mardi Gras a few times and Sturgis too.
Lurker
0 likes
Boobs are easy, I do all the time even by accident. But pussy is another thing. Once on a train, I just pulled my skirt up and started masturbating. I thought I was being discreet but I guess I was moaning because the two hot guys in front of me turned around. I just smiled and continued until the stop. When I got up,call my pussy juices ran down my leg and as I walked up I could see the bners on the two guys. I slipped them my number but nothing ever happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have flashed my boobs quickly on occasion & once i lost a bet so i had to streak (as in totally nude) down the street about 50ft lol it was cold out & i don't think i've ever run that fast before in my life... it was more funny than sexy haha

♥ J
Lurker
0 likes
Yes all the time Truckers love it when you flash them...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I always have the impulse to do it, but then my brain takes over. And then I realize that some people are absolute psychos and you can't just go around flashing your lady parts to strangers like you could in the good old days. So no, it's not something I would do...unless a substantial amount of tequila was involved.

But on another note, I have been noticed a few times masturbating in my car during heavy traffic. Does that count?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, flashed truckers. We love the truckers. The responses are awesome!! Flash the pussy in a bar under the table when ever the opportunity arises... or cocks are rising. I'm a girl who prefers to wear skirts, skip the panties. smile Flashing boobs? Topless is my favorite... who let the tits out? We do!!
A horny couple, a few spices, a LOT of FUN

Hope you will check out my first story - Kitty Kapers - A Well Seasoned Woman

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/kitty-kapers-a-well-seasoned-woman.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Well the girls have blessed the world a few times,
Lurker
0 likes
i have many times and i'm sure i will many more ;) love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I flash to thrill the man I'm with at the time, not for the benefit of strangers who might be looking...but knowing they get turned on too is an extra plus for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in Mardi Gras land!!! I'm very well known for flashing, it's a given it gonna happen!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it totally was or even sexier having a gf flash me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One Wet T-Shirt contest...does that mean a yes? technically i was still fully dressed. hmm but i did win the very large bottle of Rum...so maybe it does