Favourite Season

last reply
118 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No idea of this has been done before, but I just thought it'd be fun to ask. What's your favourite season and why? Mine is winter because I was born then and there's just something magical about winter. It, for me, is the perfect temperature - nice and cold and the rain is magnificent! I especially love when it snows or is icy. Winter is the perfect time to be out and about and then to come home to a lovely warm cup of tea and a roaring fire (or in my case, a ticking radiator lol) it just makes you thankful for all the cozyness that can be had. Though don't get me wrong I also love being out in it for the simple reason that I smell better in winter, due to the lack of sweating. Over to y'all, what's your favourite season? Post anything you like about it here, a poem, a picture or a short paragraph, it's a free-for-all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mine is fall.

i love the color, the smells. i love to feel the heat cooling off and the wisps of wood smoke in the air. and in my city we begin to roast green chile and it permeates the air. but most of all i love to cook. everything is bountiful and everything is in harvest. oh and the kids go back to school ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I used to live in Illinois and Fall was my favorite season. The trees and there colors.
I now live in Arizona and it has to be the Winter's. I can sit outside in January and eat and pick on my friends back home.
Lurker
0 likes
Fall, by far! It's so beautiful with the leaves changing, and the sky just seems a little more blue.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The summer, by far.

Historically, bad things always seem to happen in my life in the fall for some reason - maybe it's just coincidence but I start to get nervous as it approaches. I know that sounds weird.

I love June to August - longer days, summer sunshine, patios, flip flop and bikinis, warm nights, staying active outdoors - I really feel more alive during summer months.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spring, when the snow melts and the early wild flowers start to bloom.
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The summer, by far.

Historically, bad things always seem to happen in my life in the fall for some reason - maybe it's just coincidence but I start to get nervous as it approaches. I know that sounds weird.

I share the same feelings. Lots of bad events have happened to me during fall seasons. I guess it would be less weird now at least for me.

Every season is magical. The coolness and color changing of the fall. The cozyness and the first snow (only the first day) of winter. The beautiful awakening of the spring.

. In my opinion however, none can beat the many conveniences of summer
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in south Florida, therefore, winter!!!

In winter I still wear shorts and short sleeve shirts but it is not unbearably hot & humid. I still swim or surf at the beach. I can still drive with the top down. Yes, I like winter!
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fall is absolute bliss to me, I'm longing for it already. Only 47 more days in August!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love fall....although, it doesn't seem to last as long as it used to....but I love jeans/leggings, sweaters, hot drinks and boots and I love curling up by a fire with a good book
Lurker
0 likes
Every season, I cant pick just one.

What i love most is the transition from season to season; when the spring flowers first start coming out, when the autumn leaves start falling and when it starts getting frosty in the morning. I have to say though I do love being all cosyed up inside next to the fire watching the snow fall.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Definitely Fall. The smells. The scenery. It's absolutely breathtaking. And I love fall clothing as opposed to winter clothing. It's cozier without having to bundle up as much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Heather, autumn is pure magic, the rustling leaves blowing on the ground, the magnificent colors as the trees turn, the chill in the air as the breeze clears out the heat and humidity, and that fabulous autumn aroma that tells us it is fall. Glorious fall. Magnificent fall. Unmatched splendor. Unfortunately the season is much too short.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's the Spring - without a doubt.

Watching the buds start to form on the trees, seeing the bulbs push up from the ground, waving goodbye to the last of the Winter frosts, early morning sunshine and hearing birdsong as the day breaks. To me the Spring epitomises the promise of new life. I love it.

Lurker
0 likes
Summer...always!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fall. Nothing like fall in the northeast. Love running in the cool crisp mornings and sex in front of the fireplace at night!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Autumn. Near perfect weather everyday.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is the spring. New life is coming forth after a long winter's sleep. The weather is slowly warming up, and daylight is continually getting longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Winter, and really its because of Christmas, its the best most magical time of the year smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
summer I like the beach of course living in Fl most of the year is beach season
Lurker
0 likes
Fall. The earlier it is, the better too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
autumn, beautiful weather, it just makes me feel good
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Oregano. Granted, most of the time it was in loose joints picked up on the cheap at certain concerts and festivals, but still....

Oh, you mean 'season' not 'seasoning'.

Uh, never mind.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Spring
Lurker
0 likes
Spring
Lurker
0 likes
Spring, a time of renewal with the promise of things to come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fall, i love the explosion of colors! and the smell and anticipation for the holidays! And of course football!!