Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Favourite Season Options · View
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:21:13 PM

I am a Fall guy. But summer is nice too.
BMYJC
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:03:54 AM

autumn. Love it when the hot weather finally breaks. Nothing like a cool crisp day and if you're lucky tailgating at a college football game
lisa95
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:01:06 AM

SPRINGIS MY FAVORITE
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:26:45 AM

Spring

Everything comes back to Life, everything is made new.
Ruthann
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:56:10 PM

Autumn and all the rustic colors. It's so beautiful.
honeydipped
Posted: Sunday, April 2, 2017 4:19:28 PM

autumn. it's nature's last hoorah before descending into winter. i absolutely adore the rich colors and the crisp temperatures. autumn is also about letting go gracefully. spring is a close second because it represents new beginnings.

SereneProdigy
Posted: Sunday, April 2, 2017 8:44:55 PM

Spring... and more specifically, the very first week of May is my favorite week of the entire year for the following reasons:

- Where I live (Montreal), winter is never really over until the month of April is over. We can still have a few sunny days in April where the snow has almost completely melted, but the threat of an abrupt snowfall the very next day is still a harsh possibility. A sunny weather in April has been proven time and again to be an unreliable occurrence, whereas the sunny weather of May is definitely there to stay. We even have a saying about it here in Quebec: "En avril, ne te découvre pas d'un fil" (ie. "In April, don't you dare remove a single layer of clothes").

- The beginning of May is just so full of bright/jolly promises: we essentially have 4 entire months of splendid summery weather ahead. Sure, a spirited day at the beginning of August can be quite a lot of fun too, but it also kinda sucks to realize that the summer will almost already be over in nearly a month.

- Everybody is just so fucking happy and radiant at the beginning of May here in Montreal, mostly for the two reasons stated above. The Canadian winter can be such a harsh/bitter phenomenon, so the transition between winter/summer is definitely a strong (and highly welcome) contrast. Montreal virtually has a festival going on every goddamn week during the summer months, mostly because everybody here is just so appreciative of the warm weather.

- Similarly to the point above, girls in Montreal are always eager to remove a few layers of clothes at the beginning of May... and many of them actually tend to overdo it during the first few days of spring. If you ever wished to walk down a street with a permanent boner, I thoroughly invite you to visit downtown Montreal in early May; the girls are practically blooming with sex appeal.

- Last but not least, my birthday occurs during the first week of May. And granted the reasons above, everybody is always so cheerful on my birthday... hooray for me!

PurePurplePassion
Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:38:31 AM

Spring! My rose bushes wake and light green leaves burst forth! I wait with baited breath to see that tiny first bud! I have pink and of course purple roses! When in bloom my garden is spectacular in sight and fragrance! I just can't wait 💜

Simplicity
Posted: Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:34:43 PM

Fall. I love the crisp air, and the changing of the leaves. Sitting by and open fireplace in a hoodie. Then I move to California with NO seasons.

Aussie_kitty77
Posted: Friday, April 7, 2017 4:17:51 AM

Spring...

newd_dewd
Posted: Friday, April 7, 2017 6:26:07 AM

Summer - the heat, long days, beach season, pool season, bikinis, tan lines, cold cold drinks, vacations, the grass and gardens growing like crazy, barbecues...
Mixedupkaren
Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:37:18 PM

Fall is the best season in Minnesota

Buz
Posted: Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:54:08 PM

Fall (football & tailgating, cooler weather, and the humidity is beginning to subside) and Spring is a close second.