Photo of something you'll never be caught wearing

last reply
66 replies
10.0k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It can be anything, clothes, shoes, accessories, hair style...Even if you'd be paid to do so, you'll never be caught wearing it outside. What is it? Please along the pic explain why.

Apart from anything made or real fur, for me: the "Harem pants". Sure they must be confortable but I don't find them feminine at all and I make a point to cultivate "the Sex Goddess in me" everywhere I go ;)

Lurker
0 likes
I don't know, Amazone Queen. I think you'd look hot as Little Red Riding Hood. You make a lot of guys howl at the moon.
Lurker
0 likes
Is there really a need for me to say why????

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

She looks like a tampon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

Woaw that's a winner!! I wonder how much that outfit weigh and how many of Snowwhite adorable dwarfs could hide beneath...
Lurker
0 likes

This world is so wonderfully crazy that I'd bet that somewhere someone could have a fetish for these and worship them tirelessly
Clever Gem
0 likes
They were never cool, or cute, they are effing house slippers, if anyone told you otherwise .. you got played!

and breathe diamond.......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Craig1967
I don't know, Amazone Queen. I think you'd look hot as Little Red Riding Hood. You make a lot of guys howl at the moon.

I'd be your slutty little Red Riding Hood if you promise to be my bad bad so bad and hungry wolf, I might even let you eat my cookie;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
They were never cool, or cute, they are effing house slippers, if anyone told you otherwise .. you got played!

I soooo hated those too! Good finding!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by nathivan

I soooo hated those too! Good finding!

Well i could go on... hahahaha CROCS

and of course the dreaded twin set!!!

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by principessa

It is just not me.

I wouldn't wear a fake tattoo either...

Those things have to be properly embedded into your skin, I mean, you can't 'wear' a tattoo...

Good call pp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I wouldn't wear a fake tattoo either...

Those things have to be properly embedded into your skin, I mean, you can't 'wear' a tattoo...

Good call pp

I can literaly feel the pain ... in watching!

I have yet to hear an good explanation (well one that would satisfies me) for such an indelible work on human skin. I'll add more "on a beautifully velvety female skin".
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

OHHH I.. DO NOT HAVE WORDS. I hope and pray that you would never have a change of heart!
I do not know much about tattoos, but I think that the artist suck! Scribble scrabble.
Hum Lushies, I wonder how far did she go on her "body" ahhh
Well she did make the world guinness.. ahh ohh ahem .. congrat!?

"She should get caught wearing the tampon dress"

I dont think this is the case, but there was another woman that tattooed all of her body for medical reasons since she could not stay in the sun at all. If I do remember correctly.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cross dressing super heroes
Lurker
0 likes

You can say whatever you want, but that's just a waste of proper meat. I'd rather put it in a pan and turn it into a proper meal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I'll have you know.... that we men and women in the land down under do, and have for many years, wear ugg boots OUTSIDE the house.... short ones, long ones pulled up over our jeans (not my fave look). We can get pink ones, purple ones, black ones, ANY colour ones... There is only one rule.... you NEVER wear them with a skirt or dress.

The ones we have here though, look better than the ones pictured..... they have to be genuine 'ugg' boots, and ugg does not stand for ugly. Dont ask me what it stands for, I just know it's not 'ugly'.

Oh and yes, that dress does look like a tampon, I did a google for "ugly wedding dresses" and that's what came up! I just don't EVEN want to go there....
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

I'll have you know.... that we men and women in the land down under do, and have for many years, wear ugg boots OUTSIDE the house.... short ones, long ones pulled up over our jeans (not my fave look). We can get pink ones, purple ones, black ones, ANY colour ones... There is only one rule.... you NEVER wear them with a skirt or dress.

The ones we have here though, look better than the ones pictured..... they have to be genuine 'ugg' boots, and ugg does not stand for ugly. Dont ask me what it stands for, I just know it's not 'ugly'.

Okay!

sorry still not sold, still don't like them. I would not even wear them as house slippers.

What is burned into my retina now though is the thought of "men" in uglies, ohhhhhh nooooooo!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
For those that don't like UGGs, you just aren't wearing them right... I LOVE them.

Technically, It's all about comfort and function. They also have so many styles now (some with more sex appeal), so they don't always look like these.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Although I get in the mood sometimes, wearing it on your shirt just doesn't cut it. LoL
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Basically anything in this video (even though the video itself is fucking awesome).

I have two friends that love doing this whole hipster 'vintage' thrift shop look. One of them I went to school with and she used to drag me around to these horrible thrift shops to try to get me into it. I guess some people can pull it off, but I can't get over buying someone's old clothes and wearing them. Even if it's considered 'high end' vintage stuff, I just can't seem to get into it.

Lurker
0 likes
The Duck Face