last reply
8 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know a site/forum where we can find sex stories (real or fiction) between olympians. I heard that there is a lot of sex during the olympics.

Thanks in advance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to shamelessly promote myself, but I did submit an Olympic story... Getting To Know Your Teammates if you are interested. I hope you enjoy it.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, I've also heard that it's a bit of a fuck-fest at the Olympics - good looking, uber-fit athletes in their prime from all over the world, celebrating their successes... the athlete's village is supposedly a hotbed of fun.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks Badgirl76, great story, hope there is more to come. Wish I was an olympic athlete right now so I can join them to have some fun.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks Sensei, good story. Hope to have more.
0 likes
I posted an Olympics related story yesterday. It disappeared from the front page pretty quick but I hope you will like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE JESSICA ENNIS, ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS
Picking my nose now.