Buying a sex toy for my girlfriend

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey, recently I've been toying(no pun intended....ok a little bit intended) with the the thought of buying my girlfriend a vibrator or bullet that we could use together - the thought of it really turns me on. She doesn't use anything at the moment - as far as I'm aware she doesn't even masturbate so my question is two fold I guess

a) Should I talk about it with her first and get her involved in picking the toy?

b) Should I go out and make my own decision then introduce it mid play unannounced?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would definitely talk to her about it first. She may be offended if you just assume she will use one and like most(actually all) things it is better if there is communciation. You could tell her how much it would turn you on for her to use a toy on herself and for you to use it on her as part of your love making. Do not pressure her, let the decision be hers. And if she is into the idea, you can pick out the toy(s) together.

And if you decide to get one, I would recommend something from the Lelo line. Granted, they are more pricey but as in all things you get what you pay for!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

And if you decide to get one, I would recommend something from the Lelo line. Granted, they are more pricey but as in all things you get what you pay for!!

I would advise the same thing!

Nikki KNOWS what She's Talking ABOUT!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bring it up in conversation,and if she seems to warm to the idea you can always go online or into an Ann Summers shop and get a catologue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently checked with my wife to see if she was interested in getting something and she wasn't. I suspect that if I had just gotten her one, it wouldn't have been welcome, but I would bet that if a trusted friend had given her one, even if it was a "gag gift", she would discover whether she enjoyed it.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Definitely include her in the decision process, what you think she may like may be way off. They are extremely pleasurable but nobody knows her body like she does. Discuss it with her and you two can have much fun discovering together and then you should be able to surprise her with a nice naughty gift smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 2706ali
Bring it up in conversation,and if she seems to warm to the idea you can always go online or into an Ann Summers shop and get a catologue

Their quality has been going downhill recently on things that aren't vibrators, so be wary. Bondara and Love Honey are two better options for you instead. Let her see them and see what she likes out of it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Apologies for the delay in getting back - got caught up with life! Thanks to everyone who has posted. The night I put this up my girlfriend was at a hen night and won a goodie bag - guess what was in the bag? Yeah, a wee bullet and some durex play, along with some other wee bits and pieces.

Anyway she came home that night very bubbly after all the champers and, well, lets just say I got an answer as to how into the whole toys thing she is ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I do vote for a Lelo..although I admit even with a laptop, the USB plugin version seems like it'd be a lil awkward to use...kama sutra position #324?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
I do vote for a Lelo..although I admit even with a laptop, the USB plugin version seems like it'd be a lil awkward to use...kama sutra position #324?

From what I've seen you charge it through the usb then have fun with it once it's out the computer - can you imagine what would happen if body fluids met computer parts?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack

I have the Mia and it is amazing!! So small yet so.........WOW!! It will never replace Soraya but I love the fact that I can charge it while on Lush, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I supose there may have been a topic like this in the last few months, but decided to bump this up just to keep the opinions flowing.

How many folks here remember the Hitachi Magic Wand from 20+ years ago?