Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do piercings cause tbl at metal detectors?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does a person with piercings show up when going thru a metal detector? airport-courthouse? can they be removed?
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i have never had problems at the court house... but i have not flown since i got my nipples pierced so who knows how tsa would react... if you are worried there are silicone barbels you can use to keep the piercings from closing up...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KOJA
Does a person with piercings show up when going thru a metal detector? airport-courthouse? can they be removed?

Yes and yes.
I might also add that it depends on the kind of metal.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
got zinged at the airport after failing to remove mine once. very embarrassing! i would assume courthouse detectors would give the same result.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Gives me an idea. I always joke around about getting to keep the picture when they scan me, especially if it's a sexy looking tsa guard. Maybe if I get a Jacobs ladder it could be more fun if I get a sexy chick. What do you think girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes i was made to take mine out at air port
Lurker
0 likes
At the court house I was asked to just show them my tongue piercing but they did tell me to remove my nipple piercings to show them at the air port I always take them off I hate being there for a long period of time and if they want to search me or argue to take them off it prolongs my stay at the line so I skip that problem. I would just get silicone bars
Lurker
0 likes
Metal detectors are pretty much always going to detect them, and the new ones pick up most of the kinds of metal they didn't before. X-rays are a little different, but if there's metal detectors involved you want to take everything out beforehand, because they usually won't let you through until there's no metallic reaction.