Losing weight after pregnancy

last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend’s lover just gave birth to my child a couple of weeks ago. What she and i would like to know are there any quick, healthy and natural ways for her to lose the baby fat?

If you know any please let me know
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, "interesting circumstances" aside...

The best way to begin to lose weight is to breastfeed. It naturally makes the muscles contract.

Yoga and healthy eating are probably the best ways to do it. She should speak to her yoga teacher, as she'll not be able to do all of the exercises initially.

Swimming is also good, as is walking with the baby in a pram or stroller or in a baby carrier.

She should listen to her body and not overdo it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sholomrabin
My girlfriend’s lover just gave birth to my child a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, you aren't getting off that easily. I had to read that first sentence three times. You Da Man!

Moar backstory, please.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
well not really that difficulf. my girlfriends's girlfriend moved in with us and i slept with her. we sort of have a 3-way relationship going on. we all know and we are all fine.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sholomrabin
well not really that difficulf. my girlfriends's girlfriend moved in with us and i slept with her. we sort of have a 3-way relationship going on. we all know and we are all fine.

this type of relationship seems to becoming more and more popular! My friends call it being a "truple" (couple plus one).

whatever floats your boat .....

weight loss after childbirth really varies. Some women can just do the breastfeeding and walks, and they naturally return to a similar weight / shape within the year. Others, who perhaps gained an excess of 45 lbs may have to figure out a more "disciplined" routine of slowly reducing calories (once breastfeeding is finished) and increasing their workouts to their normal workouts.

Regardless, no woman should expect to be back to pre-pregnancy weight/shape before their first year is up. The body has just spent 9 months creating life (huge adjustment in itself) .... another year to readjust to no longer being an incubator and milk-machine is normal.

Enjoy the baby .... and relax .... honestly ... the relax is HUGE, for everyone's disposition!

PA
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sholomrabin

You are one lucky man! (unless, you are the sole bread-winner ) ...

Thanks for posting the Qs btw - me and my wife are currently expecting our first one - so the advice coming in here would be helpful!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hamz

You are one lucky man! (unless, you are the sole bread-winner ) ...

no thank gd all three of us work. and we have a routine where we all spand our spare time together. we are happy and enjoy the pride of our new baby girl