0 likes

Would you think of doing/being in a Golden Shower

29 votes remaining
Been there done that....Let it flow (10 votes) 34%
Hell Yeah......I'd love to try it (11 votes) 38%
Um.....Not to sure about that bub (21 votes) 72%
Lurker
0 likes
I'm kind of turned on by the idea of a Golden Shower. Kind of comes in waves......sometimes I'm wanting to try it......at other times I'm like nah. Thoughts?

Of course this is with your person of choice.....be it a guy or girl or group.
Lurker
0 likes
No interest at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,Yes,Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing to gain from that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already get shit on enough at work, I rather not get pissed on at home.

To each their own!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe, a big maybe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no no fuck no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd do it but not have it done
Lurker
0 likes
what is golden shower?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been on both giving and receiving and have enjoyed both. My ex-wife often gave me one during sex and sometimes while squatting over me, but wife now likes the feeling on her ass or breasts. She claims she can't return the favor. It is however a very intimate act indeed.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

As I've said in other places. No. HALL NAW!

It is human waste. Liquid waste, but still waste. Unless you've been drinking water and nothing but water, it's nothing but bacteria riddled junk. I want it nowhere near me. Keep it in the toilet where that shit belongs.

I'm open to tons of things sex related, but imo, it is the lowest of the low.

I guess mainly because of the connotations it has often carried, especially recently, with soldiers pissing on dead bodies. I imagine that act goes back to the beginning of time. Just view it as derogatory. That you couldn't care less about that person.

I won't judge the ones who enjoy. Whatever floats your boat good sir and good lady. But I wouldn't be in a relationship with a female who had to have it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby said if the moment is right he would like me to, but I don't understand it. Thinking about it....
Lurker
0 likes

Quote by Pat278
I'm kind of turned on by the idea of a Golden Shower. Kind of comes in waves......sometimes I'm wanting to try it......at other times I'm like nah. Thoughts?

The first time I tasted piss was when I was sucking a guy's limp dick. He squirted into my mouth without warning, and I thought it was a little splash of sunshine on my tongue. I loved it. I swallowed it without hesitation. I've even drunk my own piss on occasion, more to find out what different food or drink did to its flavor. I very often lick the dew from my fingers after pissing. I find nothing wrong with it.