How quickly can you bring yourself off?

last reply
35 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really should have asked this *before* I posted this story.

The crux of the story is that the girl in it has a window of opportunity of about 30 seconds or so to bring herself to orgasm.

Now, leading up to this, she knows what she's going to do, so the pump is primed, so to speak. But is this a scenario that is even remotely realistic? My instincts say "yes," but I'm just a stupid guy, so what do I know? smile
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It's normal for me, lad. If you know how to do a thing well, why not? I average at achieving it between 30-40 seconds, but have done it in about 20 before (yes, I timed it, I was bored). I even wrote a little story explaining how to do it for other peopleto try it out.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
It's normal for me, lad. If you know how to do a thing well, why not? I average at achieving it between 30-40 seconds, but have done it in about 20 before (yes, I timed it, I was bored). I even wrote a little story explaining how to do it for other peopleto try it out.

A very funny story as I recall.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
It depends...some days, it takes an hour, others, 20 minutes, and others, within minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
Within seconds, and the second and third can follow quickly after that
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm I'd say anywhere between 30 seconds to a few minutes at the fastest, ive never timed it
Lurker
0 likes
Now, leading up to this, she knows what she's going to do, so the pump is primed, so to speak. But is this a scenario that is even remotely realistic? My instincts say "yes," but I'm just a stupid guy, so what do I know? smile

This can be important. If you've been thinking about it or saw something that made you think about it. If your body is telling you to think about it. If you smell something that makes you think about it. Get where this is going? The brain is a powerful sexual tool. Even if you try to "cold start" a woman or she does herself, her brain kicks in and "primes the pump" so to speak. Then it's a matter of how well "primed" she is.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never tried for a quickie quickie. The fastest I've ever had was about two minutes. Those quick ones are not nearly as satisfying as the slow build-up ones I prefer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The first time within 3 minutes if I'm not teasing myself. After that it's probably 5-7 mins
Lurker
0 likes
I can make myself cum within 3 min. But the best are where i can keep myself excited for hours, after which have one Grand finale....to satisfy my craving;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It depends if i have been excited for a few hours and craving a touch I will cum within a few minutes, seconds depending how long i have been waiting. otherwise it can take a few minutes maybe about 5.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a vibrator, very quickly, perhaps within 30 seconds. I like to edge for a while, get dripping wet, and then use my rabbit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood and where I am in my cycle. I think a couple of minutes is pretty much the quickest using my fingers or a vibe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with my lovely hitachi hand wand..minutes....ahhhhhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually in less(much less) than 5 min but many times I dont want to cum that quickly so I bring myself to the edge, stop and start again so the intensity builds up! But if I am short on time and its just a quicky, me and Soraya can be quite fast, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like to play for a while, but when I have little time...Real quick

Id
Lurker
0 likes
I guess the real answer must lie in whether your counting building up your mind for the orgasm or not.

I personally have to be in the right frame of mind. Sometimes, when reading stories or watching movies, it can be upward of 10-20 minutes. Othertimes, when a certain someone talks to me, the heat inside me becomes an instantly combustion.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I've never had a stop watch running but I'd have to say yes - I can be at the tipping point of a climax before I even touch myself. The anticipation is the important part - knowing that I'm going to do it, even though I might get caught; that people might realise what I'm doing. Or even better, getting lost in what I'm reading and forgetting where I am and suddenly snapping back to reality and looking up to see if anyone has noticed what my hand was doing... things that a girl shouldn't be doing in public.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hmm well when i set my vibrator on its highest setting i'd guess around 30 seconds

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I'll go from 30 secs - 2 mins, but I'm hoping to prolong it to improve my time, due to limited sexual experience. (no matter how I edit it, it sounds funky. Sorry)
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
One of the nicest parts of an orgasm is that final toe-curling, thigh-clenching ascent before the climax. So if I can keep that going for as long as possible, perhaps by holding my fingers still, or taking them out altogether, then that is especially wonderful.

But like Abigail, sometimes I can be so roused up that I'll come just touching my clitoris. But I have to have been thinking about sex first to get like that: often when I've been writing something sexy.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Like others, quite quickly if that's what I need but it's definitely best building slowly, when I can feel it deep inside, building, coming closer, managing to hold it there until i can't hold it off anymore. The longer i hold there on the edge, the louder the moan and the better it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

This can be important. If you've been thinking about it or saw something that made you think about it. If your body is telling you to think about it. If you smell something that makes you think about it. Get where this is going? The brain is a powerful sexual tool. Even if you try to "cold start" a woman or she does herself, her brain kicks in and "primes the pump" so to speak. Then it's a matter of how well "primed" she is.

I'm definitely with CK - the brain is what makes it happen, because it's the most powerful sexual organ we have. And if I need to get myself off because I've been thinking about something (or someone) all day, then it can definitely happen in about 30 seconds, if I want it to. Also, as Shylass says, when you can do something really well, then it can get done REALLY quickly!
Lurker
0 likes
If sex and my orgasm are on my mind than within minutes if I want to. I have done it in restrooms or in my car that way just for the release. its wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of the time it takes me about 5 minutes, if I'm really excited it takes 3
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I can make it last for hours on end or I can get it over and done with in under thirty seconds, it depends how much time I have available and how desperate I am to cum.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to read several stories and make it last for a few hours. But if I'm in need of quick release, or there is company in the house I can be done in the toilet in a few minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm horny enough, I can cum in seconds but usually that won't be enough so I will always go for a second or third or...;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depending on the mood anything from seconds to half hour! Both are good.....and there's always time for more!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can orgasm pretty quickly if in a "quickie" situation ... but I prefer to "edge" while masturbating. Makes for a much more intense orgasm ... and spending an hour or so getting so close to cumming ... feels so good !