Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you taste some food or drinks containing cum?

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have found cookbook called Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes...
For example - Strawberry cocktail with cum, roasted lamb with cum and so on...
Is it gross for you or would you give it a chance? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters (fried bull testicals) but I wouldn't eat something if I knew it contained some other guy's cum.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
i slipped some of my cum in my wifes protein shake i made for her one day. She said, "this tastes really good! did you do something different?" She will never know!!!
Lurker
0 likes
yuck...next question. Honestly? Of all you could ask, that is what you "came" up with?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
yes if it was my own
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it would have to be mine or hers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife and I have actually done a lot of cum-additive food play.
Into sauces, cakes, icing, drinks...don't know until you try!

Unfortunately she won't swallow straight from the fountain sad so this is the next best kinky/erotic thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I would eat or drink the things if it was my cum or someone that i am close too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried my own cum and enjoyed it. Would definitely try it in food.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.

Tasting semen would have to be a spur of the moment thing,in a sexual act. The idea of just eating it for protein's sake is odd.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, not in food. I prefer it straight from the tap.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sure, I'm curious about many things, I give a shot (so to speak)
Lurker
0 likes
This brings bank memories. Would be spending a day with my boyfriend. During the afternoons when together, we would often play truth or dare. Food and drink with cum became an obsession during this play. For example, I mixed him a strawberry "dickery"once. I mixed it, stirred it with my cock, cold as hell, and jerked in it and dared him to drink. He did, and in return, he mixed me a "penis" colada using the same method.