Fucked awake?

last reply
69 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone else like the feeling of being fucked or eaten awake?

CGS

xXx
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I like both a lot better than being woken by my alarm clock!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds pretty odd to me and would probably scare me lol but ive never tried so cant really say!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmmmmmmm. Yes please!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Technically, I'm pretty sure that's against the law here, even when you give permission and even when you're married. Weird law.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never actually woken up with someone eatting me or fucking me, but I have woken up with my boyfriend shoving his hard cock between my legs. That is always a turn on! But what I like even better is when my boyfriend will play with my clit while I am asleep (it is great to wake up to) though I have to be in the right position for him to do that.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been woken up that way and woken up my lovers that way as well! I love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me too please!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've woken up my partners by playing with or licking there clits and pushing my tongue between there pussy lips and had no complaints ......and I love doin' it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think I would mind at all.pQHTdOVWEVz1moM9
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I don't mind a hand or a mouth caressing me, but if I wake up with a cock inside me that man will be out the door.
Fucking when half asleep is quite nice though. You're not sure you're dreaming or actually experiencing.
Lurker
0 likes
there is no better way to wake up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been woken up by having my pussy licked and it is an amazing way to start the day. I have also done it and have woken up a guy with a BJ too. But I have never had a guy fuck me to wake me up and I am not sure I would like that. But as someone said, fucking while half asleep is really hot. Like you are not quite sure if you are awake or dreaming, at least at first. If the guy knows what he is doing you should soon be sure, LOL!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by 1redheadrapunzel
I have been woken up that way and woken up my lovers that way as well! I love it!

I need lodgings!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what a fab alarm that would be!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Fabulous idea but I don't believe it's possible for me to be asleep in a position that would make either possible.

Waking up to gentle nipple stimulation certainly works though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never actually has this happen. I'm curious to know what it feels like. But I'm a hard person to wake up so I'm not sure if it will work.....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Beats an alarm clock any morning...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes what a wonderful feeling to be woken up,just like he likes to be woken up to a blow job...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
THis happens to me all the time. I love to spoon and of course with morning wood stuff happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind it anymore but the first time it happened was very weird to me. Something was going on as I woke up and it took me a bit to realize I was having sex. After that I didn't mind so much and there have been a few times that I've gotten up in the morning to discover I'd been spermed during the night. It makes him happy so I don't mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had the pleasure of waking up to a hand stroking my cock. I've also given the pleasure of stroking her nipples or ass first thing in the morning. It's such a great way to wake up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I woke up like while being stroked that lead to sex. It wasn't that bad but I had mixed feeling about it. You're still being awaken before your time.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
waking to having a hand or mouth around your cock how can the day not go well
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fuzzy1954
waking to having a hand or mouth around your cock how can the day not go well

I agree with fuzzy... it is hard to beat a warm mouth or gentle hand tugging you out of dreamland!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well of course I enjoy it. Although I don't know if it's because I used to be a light sleeper or what, but my past boyfriends have never been able to slide their cock inside me without my knowing.

And realistically speaking, unless you're already naked, it's quite hard for someone to wake you up this way because you feel the whole undressing process. Even now, when my girlfriend tries to wake me up by going down on me, she's only successful if I'm naked or heavily sleeping.h9K8PmYIpB5BEMzs

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once or maybe a few times and I do love it, what a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.

The only problem is that most times you still have to get up and go to work just the same.
Lurker
0 likes
i think its on of the best ways to be woken put a pussy in my face and ill just get slurppy...................................
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm. I would throw my alarm clock out!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sleep sex is very erotic and arousing.. giving or getting..