Sister In Law

last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lately I have found myself wanting to fuck my sister in law (wife's sister) so bad. She is younger then my wife. I know if I do anything and the feeling isn't mutual it could turn out real bad. What should I do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KyleColorado
Lately I have found myself wanting to fuck my sister in law (wife's sister) so bad. She is younger then my wife. I know if I do anything and the feeling isn't mutual it could turn out real bad. What should I do?

If you love your wife you should just forget about it. Let it be just a naughty fantasy!!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Write down every little detail of what you want to do to her and post it as a story on lush...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with both above suggestions. Don't rock the boat. Keep it as a fantasy especially if you love your wife. Remember too - the grass is not always greener on the other side as they say - so while in your dreams and fantasies it may be great sex - in real life it might not be, in which case you would have potentially ruined your marriage for nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigShyPussyKins
I agree with both above suggestions. Don't rock the boat. Keep it as a fantasy especially if you love your wife. Remember too - the grass is not always greener on the other side as they say - so while in your dreams and fantasies it may be great sex - in real life it might not be, in which case you would have potentially ruined your marriage for nothing.

Wait, both the wife and sister-in-law have green "lawns"? Is that a genetic thing?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yeah. I agree with the general opinions. Fantasizing is one thing. But your wife's younger SISTER?! That's a bit extreme....and a bit of a low blow. And how do you even know if this sister is into you that way, anyway? Can you imagine how badly it'll turn out once your wife's sister tells her that you tried to make a move on her? It would ruin everything, all because of some fantasy concocted in your head. And you'd risk destroying your marriage as well as the relationship between your wife and her sister?? Sure, in a story on here the husband might get the sister AND the wife...but they're just stories, my friend. Let it go. Otherwise all you'd be dealing with at BEST is instant gratification and a nasty divorce.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your wife didn't green light this, you'll pretty much deserve any negative consequences that result.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Would you walk into the centre of a tornado just out of interest to see what happens?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You meanies ran himbs off already
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me that this is about the most dangerous sexual adventure you could possible find.

Even if you have an Open Marriage, I am sure your wife did not intend it to apply to her little sister. Go ahead and enjoy the fruits of this girl, but if you do plan to have your wife walk and with complete justification.

This is not like meeting a hottie a the bar and things get out of control, this is family.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
You meanies ran himbs off already

Didn't mean to run him off. I think because this is a "sex site" he figured everyone would cosign him fucking his wife's little sister. I think his mind was already made up...he just wanted a few pats on the back.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I already wrote that story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Instead play Rodeo while making lovt to your wife call her sisters name and try to hold on for 8 seconds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a contradiction here!

While I agree with what most people say about not going for it, I did the opposite and actually set it up so my Hubby and my older sister could get it on with each other.

But! Based on the way the O.P. started this thread, I don't think it is a good idea for him to pursue it without an open and honest discussion with his wife. If they are not in an open marriage, it is already a closed subject, in my mind!

However, if they are in an open marriage, then it really depends on the boundries set by the wife and husband, as well as the sister-in-law!

In almost any case, it is a DANGEROUS Situation that could cause problems later or even many years from now!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have wanted to do the same with my wife's sister - she teases and I've even stripped her naked once. But I know even if she were willing (sure she has been on at least one occassion), it would come back to haunt me.

Follow the suggestions of keeping it as a fantasy and writing about it, but do not do anything about it - regardless how she acts now!
Lurker
0 likes
Don't go there Bro....Leave it the fuck alone.......

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't do this.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7 Thoughts to help a fellow Lush member

1) If I (and every one also) wanted to be intimate with every woman that we thought of, we would have run out of them.

2) Most every one has these thoughts therefore, for you being a Lushy is a must.

3) You should share it with your wife, incredible sex may come out it… only with the wife I mean.

4) The ladies are right we have two heads, one can (somehow) reason the other plain animal instinct, you know which one is dictating now.

5) Get your hot, nasty, steamy, sexy, prohibited and lushy thoughts on paper, ahem.. on your Puter and submit it here for all of us… and to relive yourself.

6) Keep on thinking about it and masturbating, it's good and OK. That's why is all yours to carry around.

If all of the above have not convinced you that NO is the answer, slooowly read next.

7) The screwing that you'll do is not worth the screwing that you'll get.
You'll do minutes of screwing, you'll get screwed for years.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
You should enjoy the fantasy. If thinking about her makes you really horny you should save that for your wife. Try not to call out your sister in law's name during sex. Try not to ruin your marriage over it.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ramrod32784
Instead play Rodeo while making lovt to your wife call her sisters name and try to hold on for 8 seconds

I laughed so hard at this lol

... Dont do it tho!