best pick up line

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what is the best pick up lineyou have ever had thrown out at you? did it work? what isthe best line you have played? did it work?

best pick up line i have gotten was at a bonfire while i was away for school, she said "im half a bottle of jack in and im pretty fuckin horney" and my best pick up line came after that, i said "you wana see my truck?" it worked and she is my wife today
Lurker
0 likes
He needs to lean closer, maybe pin me to the wall with his hips and whisper it nice and low in my ear while he slides my hand into his pocket so I can feel them:

"I've got skittles"

Works. Every. Single. Time.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" I was on a girly night-out but not on the pull, so no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was working on my bachelor's degree in Physics I would sell doughnuts on Wednesdays for the Society of Physics Student right outside the big lecture hall. When a cute girl would walk by me I would say "Buy a doughnut, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!"

I had several girls then stop and ask me to repeat what I said. And I did repeat it but made sure they heard the doughnut part.

This line lead to sex before the first date for me.

I am always surprised women react positively to cocky guys. It is almost like they need to find out for themselves if your actions can match your words.
Lurker
0 likes
Come here often??