last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Please post with permission if you need it, not worth risking a punishment*
This is meant to be funny not malicious so if that is your intent please refrain...

Just curious..what is the funniest thing your Dom/me has said to you.

This hurts me as much as you....um...no..it's my arse that is burning not yours....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
lol - i am SO not posting on this thread. no way! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was a long time ago. My Dom, at the time, was learning the art of rope tying and he was getting quite good at it.
I was strung up and tied down in all kinds of positions.
The funniest was when he said, "You know, if you just moved to the left, I'd be able to do this easier."
That's when I pointed out it might be a little difficult to do so... He had me strung from the ceiling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
This was a long time ago. My Dom, at the time, was learning the art of rope tying and he was getting quite good at it.
I was strung up and tied down in all kinds of positions.
The funniest was when he said, "You know, if you just moved to the left, I'd be able to do this easier."
That's when I pointed out it might be a little difficult to do so... He had me strung from the ceiling.

ok that is just too funny...thinking he was concentrating a lil to hard and not thinking..
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only you Jersey Girl could come up with a thread like this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
Only you Jersey Girl could come up with a thread like this

well somebody had to
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
But what if you don't ask your Dom because you want to be punished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funniest thing I ever said to a slave as she was tied down to the bed, and the last knot kept slipping and I couldn't get it cinch in right was "If you would just hold still for a second I think I could get this to work."

The only part of her body that could move was her head and it shot up and she looked at me with the biggest smile around a gag that is humanly possible and we just both collapsed laughing.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.