last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi everyone, we're new here today.
We're not entirely sure how this works but thought we'd see what it's all about.

My girlfriend, Anna, is a bit of a slut and gets off on forceful sex, gangbangs and so on. She reads a lot of stories and I have to be honest, she delves in to the weird quite often. I wondered if any of you lovely members could maybe write a few lines or even a story about what you'd do to her if you got a hold of her.

She often talks about how cool it would be if she was to be tied up and used as a cum disposal for strangers. Honestly, this turns me on quite a lot!!

She's average build, d cup tits, amazing nipples, great ass and a pussy that sometimes feels like she's already had her fill of dick in life. I like it that way though.

She will read everything you write so do what you do.

Thanks
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well it seems like you already have the concepts and storyline thought out for the most part. Why not write it yourself?

I don't claim to speak for all of Lush, but I will say lots of us take our writing very seriously and very personally. Meaning we won't simply jump at the bit to write a sexy story for someone just because it'll get them off.

Oh, and welcome to Lush. Hope you enjoy your time here!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
She normally reads them before I fuck her, I was talking to her today about a dream i had where she got used as a holdall for men to cum in and I said that I'd be interested in hearing what different people would do to her. I could write one myself but we wanted to see where others took it - from a strangers point of view.
Thanks for the welcome - enjoying already.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtycouple
She normally reads them before I fuck her, I was talking to her today about a dream i had where she got used as a holdall for men to cum in and I said that I'd be interested in hearing what different people would do to her. I could write one myself but we wanted to see where others took it - from a strangers point of view.
Thanks for the welcome - enjoying already.

I understand you'd like to fantasize. But try opening your own chat room. That way you'd get more people involved. And then no one would have to go through all of the trouble of writing, editing, and publishing a story for the sake of getting your girlfriend off. As I've said before, people are very sensitive when it comes to their writing. Asking them to write a story for the sake of your girlfriend's pleasure is asking a bit much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I can see you've gotten the chatroom advice, so my advice will be to make a forumpost in the "Ask the Author" section. maybe there's someone interested and you can share ideas with them there. And welcome to lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its suppose to be my boyfriend