What is average?

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In the spirit of the Stamina or Size post, I'm curious to ask the other girls what they consider average.

I said in that thread that I've never slept with a guy whose penis was between 5 in. (12.7 cm) and 8.5 in. (21.6 cm). Having had no middle ground, I've often wondered what an average penis really looks like.

Boys, it's not a judgment. We're just talking.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think 6 inches is average.
Lurker
0 likes
It's certainly the classic number. I've heard so many I'm curious if there will be an identifiable median number, is all. Thanks for starting the ball rolling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly I think the average is about 6". I once read that the "normal" size was 5 1/2" to 6 1/2" in North America so 6" is a good estimate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
5-6".
Lurker
0 likes
I agree 6 inches is average..
Lurker
0 likes
well based on medical research...they say that the average penis size is about 5.88 inches (14.9 centimetres) which i would say is a pretty good estimate.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the answers. I didn't expect them to all be so similar... and academic. Now let me rephrase the question- what was average in your experience? I just assume that I'm sort of odd in having only ever encountered penises completely outside what we've now established as the normal range. Is that weird, or have others out there just had really bad luck in that department?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6" is meant to be , im lucky i come in with a little over 7"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im like 6"
Lurker
0 likes
Hey. Guys are posting. Fancy that. I never even thought to ask them. Good on you, mates!
Lurker
0 likes
Wow. That map is interesting. Not at all what I expected.
Lurker
0 likes
Quite happy to be what most women consider to be average... And thickness does have to account for something as well ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the penises I've seen have been somewhere between 6 and 7 inches long.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Most of the penises I've seen have been somewhere between 6 and 7 inches long.

Me too in general. What I like is that they all taste different......but they have all tasted pretty good...:-)

Id
Lurker
0 likes
Alright. Let's steer it toward what's average in girth.

The interwebs seem to be much less agreed on that. Please remember to differentiate between circumference and width. The more friends I ask in person about this as they pass through town, the more it seems like we've all had similar impressions on length, but thickness is a more varied answer.
Lurker
0 likes
6 inches is about right...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In terms of girth, I think 5 inches is spot on average.
4.75 - 5.25 girth is an average range
5.25 - 5.75 is thick
4.25 - 4.75 is thin
Above 5.75 is really thick
Below 4.25 is really thin - you'd need to consider custom sized condoms
If you're thicker than 6 you're XL,
If you're thinner than 4 and you're XS and will need mail order condoms

Girth is definitely more important than length...so I don't know why it isn't discussed more often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think theres such a thing as average to be honest, everybody is different right? I've heard its about 5-1/2 inches erect, im not sure about girth, but i think girth is definately more important 100%. Im sure it depends on race too, not necessarly black vs white, but countries and ethinicty does matter, im pretty sure it was chinese that had the lowest average size, and asians in general who have on average, the smallest manhoods, but i suppose conversley, asain girls are typically small and petit, and dont require a big manhood to orgasm. This is probably a vague answer, im sure there are asians out there just as well endowed as anybody else. But i really dont believe in 'averages' in topics such as this, it obaying 'averages' can be dis-spiriting to alot of people, and cause them to be insecure for no reason, because its all preference.