Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever shaved or been shaved by a lover, privates, not faces. Would you ever?

last reply
72 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A simple question. I have shaved a number of lovers, and been shaved by two. Always found them to be VERY erotic experiences.

please forgive me if this is a repeat question, or in the wrong spot, I did try to check.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
I believe that shaving a lovers sexual parts would be a VERY erotic experience. I have shaved my own several times and would most definitely let my lover shave me. It is all a matter of trust, and if you do not have trust in a relationship, well, you dont have a relationship, in my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm ...i have never been shaved by my lover in my privates.....but yes why not, its sounds so erotic...and i would love to return the favour to my lover!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been shaved. I have shaved, but that's because I like to do it.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been the shavee and the shaver. It makes for a very long foreplay session. And very well worth the effort. Nice and smooth and tasty.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive only ever shaved myself but would LOVE to have someone do it for me. Its on my to do list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither of us has shaved each other. lee is waxed clean by a professional and Bud keeps himself trimmed/shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, I have been shaved .I have also shaved lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been the Shaver not the Shavee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Ive only ever shaved myself but would LOVE to have someone do it for me. Its on my to do list

Oh find someone, then do them to, its a very erotic experience. Then the sex right after is amazing, skin on skin, a whole new sensation!
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
No but would love to do and have it done too.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
not privates, but have had my legs and bikini line shaved
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't been shaved. But I have been waxed :P I've shaved lovers though.
Lurker
0 likes
my hubby shaves my pussy a lot and i have done his cock n balls..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always ...love to feel shaved....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh how i wish..i think this is sooooo sexy!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes and yes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, more than once, but that was a long long time ago...

As I recal, I found the experience very enjoyable...

Don't remember shaving a lover's privates, but I have shaved guys faces and necks before. It was a very intimate experience...
0 likes
Yes, I've been shaved by a lover before. It was very erotic, and the sex right after was more intense than usual. I definately wouldn't mind having it done again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have been shaved. I have also had my legs shaved.

I groomed a partner, but not a clean shave.

Both experiences were sexy and I would do it again, and again.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have both been the one with the razor and the one being shaved numerous times..I found it quite arousing, she didn't, it was more a favour in her eyes. In any case, I prefer her to be waxed, and I did that too..once was enough though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shaved her and she enjoyed the experience, but she prefers the natural look for her and me. She's that vanilla.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, i love to have someone do the shaving. Erotic yes, but also darned practical! Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
oh how i wish..i think this is sooooo sexy!

Hey Blazestcyr, ill gladly make your wish come true !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and Yes ........very sexy and erotic both shaving and being shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been shaved and waxed in some of the more intimate places. Helps to ensure no missed patches!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing the shaving. It always leads to really hot sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been shaved and have shaved lovers.
Very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes both have shaved and been shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
Both it is awesome foreplay