Riding bikes or horses

last reply
7 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, do you lovely ladies ever get really horny after riding horses or riding a bike with the vibrations and pounding of your pussies on the horses back or bike sadles?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes. Every time I get off a horse I have to go take myself into an empty stable and get myself off, right there, surrounded by pissy straw and horse shit.

Eye roll. No.

Horse riding, especially if you're not used to it, can be quite painful on the ol' lady parts. The 'pounding' is not pleasurable, you don't notice it at the time because horse riding is a sport that requires a lot of mental concentration and so you tend not to notice any pain etc, but afterwards you sure as hell notice. Lots of sitting trot work, stirrup-less work and canter work will often cause this. If I've ridden for a few hours that day and have done a fair amount of the above mentioned work I often can't even bring myself to have sex for a good 24 hours due to being a little on the sore side.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Although why someone would want to imagine someone being turned on by sitting on the back of an animal I don't know.

Re biking.... I'm no expert but I have never experienced anything more than a sore ass if I bike for a long time.

Edit: As an afterthought... even if I did feel remotely 'turned on' by horse riding I would 100% completely and absolutely bury this feeling. As far as I'm concerned it's inappropriate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Purely a myth then, appreciate the honesty...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been horseback riding many times, I bike ride often and I even had a motorcycle for several years and I cant say any of them ever made me horny. At least not the experience of riding. I will say that after riding a horse or a bicycle all day, my pussy can get really sore but that's not the feeling your interested in, Sorry!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to go horse riding quite a lot when I was younger. It feels really powerful to have a horse underneath you but I can't say I ever felt horny. Sorrysad
Head Nurse
0 likes
Nope.

Riding in shorts leads to chaffing as well. At least, in an English saddle. Those stirrup leathers PINCH! Bareback & western are okay with shorts. Plus I dont know about the others, but when I'm riding Im concentrating on improving my ride, my horse, driving for collection, getting my horse off the bit, ect.

riding a bike, I'm thinking about things like: "What's that asshole driver doing?" "Does he see me?" "Shit! there's a pot hole in the road!" Not a lot of time for: "Gee this sweat running down my back combined with the ache from sitting here really make me want to pound on my pussy some more!"
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Oh yes. Every time I get off a horse I have to go take myself into an empty stable and get myself off, right there, surrounded by pissy straw and horse shit.

Eye roll. No.

Plus having gone for the not so proverbial 'roll in the hay,' I can definitely say: Hay itches. A lot. and the leaves are called chaff for a very good reason. Ick. Its worse than sand. Really.
Lurker
0 likes
Hourse smile after riding i usally give my bf a good ride or finger myself off in the pasture if i dont have a bf :)