last reply
31 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/bear_balls

Take this test and see how long YOU can survive after kicking a bear in the balls!

Apparantly I would only last 32 seconds. Would be enough time to update my facebook status to "FUCK!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
44 seconds.I'll finish the facebook posting for you
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
20 seconds... then again, i would never kick a bear in the balls. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
49 secs! That's long enough to 'like' that status smile
Lurker
0 likes
47 seconds, supposedly. I don't think I'll be kicking any bears balls, I'm too much of a pussy for that.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
41 seconds, long enough to tell Fred's mum he's messing with me. She'll kick his ass.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
59 Seconds!

But I have eaten bear meat in Finland, so they know I have tasted their fear!
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
34 seconds....
Lurker
0 likes
Its ok Saga, you can hide behind me, we can get you to be the first person over 1 min...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sad 33 seconds
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by madbadpenguin
Its ok Saga, you can hide behind me, we can get you to be the first person over 1 min...

awe what a gentleman!!!
Lurker
0 likes
48 seconds, not to be the nerdy pain in the ass guy, but seriously, depends on what kind of a bear. Koala bear, it's too cute to be fast. Black bear, eh, might be interesting. Polar or grizzly, I think you'd be dead before you even got to kick it.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
23 seconds for me.. That sucks haha
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Reminds me of this........

You beat me to it. A classic!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn 33 sec, I so thought I had more ball kicking power than that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
41 secs...
I was surprised... I didn't think I'd stick around long enough to FIND the bear's balls, let alone KICK them!
Fight or Flight reaction? This would be one of those things I'd be taking flight from.
0 likes
55 Seconds.

But no matter how you stack it... you still die!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i am not taking any test because i am too darned smart to kick a bear in the balls to start with.... sheesh.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
i am not taking any test because i am too darned smart to kick a bear in the balls to start with.... sheesh.....

How come I never thought of that?
Classified
0 likes
Would have to be drunk to do it.
Sneak up from behind. However, 59 seconds!

Walt Disney
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
21 seconds. Looks like I will be bear food.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
45 seconds
I can't help but to wonder why.
Weaver of Words
0 likes

Looks like I'd be the first one to die. That should give everyone else a chance to kick and run!
Lurker
0 likes
40 seconds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hopefully, long enough to empty the magazine of my weapon into his heart before he could reach me.
You may confuse love and lust.
I'm old enough to know better.
Love is the same thing as lust, only longer.
If someone tells you that love is monogamous,
they don't love you, they want to own you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good thing it doesn't mention the species nor size of the bear, but all things being equal before I find myself in a position to have to kick said bear I would first try massaging his balls and quite possibly giving him a blow job if he demanded it. Then I'd wrestle him down and spank him and reprimand him for being in my apartment.
My test results however indicated otherwise at 46 seconds after a healthy dose of lying. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by celtic_29
48 seconds, not to be the nerdy pain in the ass guy, but seriously, depends on what kind of a bear. Koala bear, it's too cute to be fast. Black bear, eh, might be interesting. Polar or grizzly, I think you'd be dead before you even got to kick it.

How to tell the if it is a black bear or a grizzly bear. Kick the bear in the nuts and then run to the nearest tree and climb it. If the bear chases you to the tree, climbs the tree and kills you it is a black bear. If the bear chases you to the tree, knocks the tree over and kills you it is a grizzly bear.