Ever used a Sybian?

last reply
22 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm writing a story and it has a woman using a Sybian for the first time, using the various attachments and such. So, any experiences you might have had? Send it by email if you want it to be private or if it's long. Thanks, ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yesw i have use one and it best toy in world just cost too much sad lol it made me cum like 12times in a hr
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've actually been curious about it for quite some time. I wouldn't mind using one.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
My wife has a gf that has one and she tried it with her one time. Her friend was using the controller and she told me it was pretty amazing once she got everything adjusted just right. She said she lost track of how many times she came, and that she had to stop after an hour. When she told about it I got super turned on but she wouldn't let me touch her down there for a whole day, and that was a bummer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Sybian is one of the ultimate pleasure toys!

It is something that every woman needs to at least try once!

It can be fun to experience in a party situation with other women but it is also something that couples can share in the pleasure!

I've had many fun times with others and by myself!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
always wanted to try one
Lurker
0 likes
You reallllllly should!
Lurker
0 likes
umm no I've never used one but it seems I've been missing out on something spectacular. It's now on my 'to do' list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Amazing is an understatement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kimyy
yesw i have use one and it best toy in world just cost too much sad lol it made me cum like 12times in a hr

I could do that to you with my tongue only double the cumming in an hr. Lets just say I've never had a complaint about my "Y" feasting and I love giving it. Why pay for something that can be achieved for free from me!!!!
0 likes
I had never heard of this toy until now :O just had to google lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now if only someone would mount it on a bicycle or genetically engineer it into a horse, some of the answers to that other question might change. ;)
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by T101

I could do that to you with my tongue only double the cumming in an hr
. Lets just say I've never had a complaint about my "Y" feasting and I love giving it. Why pay for something that can be achieved for free from me!!!!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kimyy

That's a lot of coming. Are you sure that was the correct number?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

That's a lot of coming. Are you sure that was the correct number?

perhaps she was counting in dog years...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow..sounds like something I should tell my master about...sounds fun and exciting
doing my best to be good..
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I've used one and it's really enjoyable.
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My buddy has one. I am amazed at the stories he tells about how the ladies love it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw a video of a woman using one and it looked amazing. I keep trying to talk my husband into getting me one. Some girls want expensive jewelry, some girls want expensive sex toys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, but I hope to someday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to have/try one
Lurker
0 likes
words can not discribe