The Wedge

last reply
20 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw another posting about the best place to buy sex toys and an idea came to my mind.

I once dated this woman who claimed she had used a wedge in certain sex positions. However, if she owned one, I never saw it.

Would you ladies recommend using a wedge?
Is it really comfortable for you?
In, what positions have you personally used a wedge?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
What the... the only wedges I know of are the types of shoes. Anyone care to enlighten me of this sex toy? I am now enticed.

I thought it was a doorstop, or when your knickers go up your bum (also known as a wedgie) and they aren't a thong.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
LOL are you talking about the wedge we ladies use to put our makeup on perhaps? Maybe a wedge of tart or cake of some sort? Maybe if you post a picture of one we might be able to help.
0 likes
Yeah I've never heard of a wedge in this sense lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well, in Australia, there is an icecream called a 'Wedge', would it be that? Jus askin'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never heard of a wedge for sex, but I think I can picture what you may mean. Is it like a wedge that is used for working out?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am ALL for trying any toy in the bedroom...woot woot for the wedge!!! thought the liberator looked good too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think he means this?

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/wedge/10021

Looks like fun.

Sort of what I pictured only smaller. That does look like fun. Can be really good for anal if you lay on your back with legs up a little.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love wedges!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have never heard of a wedge for sex, but I think I can picture what you may mean. Is it like a wedge that is used for working out?

Yeah exactly smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Sort of what I pictured only smaller. That does look like fun. Can be really good for anal if you lay on your back with legs up a little.

And this is what I thought he meant, at first. Thankfully you two have cleared up the misunderstanding.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wedges and other toys from Liberator are amazing. Me' ladies loved the wedge. Gave me better penetrstion and the ladies jsut loved that. It's great fro rear entry. Put the toosh in jsut the right angle for a very deep one.
Cheers,

"JB"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was that wedge or wedgie lol?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, you have me laughing so hard that I almost wet myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TreeSuh

Looks fun id try anything smile

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about :)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Seems like you could get basically the same effect with a folded pillow under your lower back. Less cool lookin' though, I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TreeSuh

Looks fun id try anything smile

Next on the list LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I have used pillows this way.