Commando or not

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a two part question. Frist off I go commando and would love to get feed back as to what you women think about this. Second My wife has started going commando as well. I don't have aproblem with it, but dam I sure miss the thongs she use to sport. There are certain outfits that no panties is a big turn on but I really miss when she use to wear the thongs and one of my dress shirts.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a problem with him going commando if he wants to, doesn't turn me on or off just because he does it though. I usually go commando when I'm at home in fact I only put knickers on if I'm going to work or out somewhere else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by im_lush
I don't have a problem with him going commando if he wants to, doesn't turn me on or off just because he does it though. I usually go commando when I'm at home in fact I only put knickers on if I'm going to work or out somewhere else.

Same here, I only go commando when I'm at home. Usually, that is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear a thong or a g-string because I find it much sexier than wearing nothing. But once in a while I will go out without any panties.

As for the guy, doesnt turn me on or off. If it makes him feel good, then thats cool!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guys goes commando, it does not make or break the deal.

Like Nikki, I wear a gstring a lot and then I am different from her too, as i go without a lot also.

Have you told your wife you would like in a thong more. You do not get an Ice cream cone until you ask!
Lurker
0 likes
I never go commando because I wear short skirts and I feel sexier wearing a thong underneath.

It's different for blokes going commando. You want easy access to us, we want to tease you with the possibility of easy access to us.

Sorry but it doesn't work the other way around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ 1 nympholes I just asked Again. Now can Ihave my ice cream cone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys - Doesnt matter either way

Me - I Go commando 60% of the time. Just depends how I feel that morning smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually not wife for some reason has an issue with it besides I am a very hairy guy and sometimes zipping up is not pleasant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a guy going commando at a night club where I can see his bulge and rub against it. Plus for the quickie sex in the bathroom or a BJ, it helps ;)

I wear g-string in the evenings to clubs or bars and will pull them off me when they are damp and give it to the guy who made it that way. What better way to tell a guy I will let him take me home?

I will go commando during the day under summer dresses, specially the short ones. I know guys are out there waiting to get a glimpse up the skirt and I like to shock them even more when they see my pussy.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I like nice underwear, both on myself and on my man. I would do the commando thing as a treat - but I wouldn't like his cock swinging free as it'd look like a circus tent when I got him hard. Plus he's somehow injured himself on zippers even whilst wearing underwear, so I wouldn't trust him to look after his wares.
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy wants to do commando its fine with me....as for myself i'm commando most of the time...