Wanking into panties!

last reply
28 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies curious to know how many of you have experienced a partner that likes to masturbate in to your underwear?
Lurker
0 likes
Oddly, I've never had anyone ask to do that. Just so I know, where would the said panties be at the time? On me, off me, in their hand, around their cock or in the drawer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not in the drawer... but wanking into her knicker drawer gives a new twist to my fetish I suppose... not sure what my wife would take to kindly to me soiling the whole drawer.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, so they are not in the drawer, do you have one or several preferred locations for the panties to be at the crucial time. I'm just wondering for curiosity's sake more than anything.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Three scenarios actually have been adopted... first is being given them by wife in bar or restaurant then instructed to masturbate in to the gusset in the gents... secondly is on my lonesome wrapped around head of cock and last but not least when my lovely wife is wearing them.

Does that clarify matters for you?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
No one has ever asked me to give him my panties so he can masturbate in them. But the restaurant scenario is kind of hot and nasty, especially if I then put them back on after he finishes, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was exactly what my wife did... was a very erotic actually. It came about because there was a woman at the next table and she was catching my eye with the white of her panties each time her legs crossed.. wife asked if I was enjoying the view... the rest is history.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kfk
That was exactly what my wife did... was a very erotic actually. It came about because there was a woman at the next table and she was catching my eye with the white of her panties each time her legs crossed.. wife asked if I was enjoying the view... the rest is history.

Now if the woman was intentionally flashing her panties for you, it would have been really hot if after you came in your wife's panties, your wife would have handed them to the other woman.

SORRY!! My naughty mind took over for a second, HAHA!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mazza thanks for that I will give this a search... I like the dirtier sound to the thread.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

The way you put it makes it sound even dirtier!!! HAHA

I have mad skills...

It's because of the way I roll my Rs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an Rrrr roller as well... from the North East.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When my wife and I first got married, sex was the most wonderful thing in the world. Fully clothed, we would play with each other till I slipped her knickers off, wrapped them around my throbbing prick and masturbated into them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Now if the woman was intentionally flashing her panties for you, it would have been really hot if after you came in your wife's panties, your wife would have handed them to the other woman.

SORRY!! My naughty mind took over for a second, HAHA!

Amazing comment. "naughty",,,, isn't that what we are all here for ?!!!. Your naughty mind ever make you cum in your panties ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
had an ex that loved to fuck me with my panties still on and a few times he would cum on them, was highly erotic when you let your partner do something he clearly loves, always a turn on for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
With a lover at work, there were times neither one of us could get away or sometimes just to tease him I'd send him my panties in interoffice mail and sometimes he'd cum in the crotch and send them back asking me to put them back on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kfk
Ladies curious to know how many of you have experienced a partner that likes to masturbate in to your underwear?

I think it is a normal thing with men. Not only me but few of my female friends have also such experiences. My hubby loves to do it. I caught my neighbour doing that with my bra when it was blown away in air and landed in his home.
0 likes
I never cum into my girlfriends but I love smelling her dirty ones while I'm jerking off.
Marx Sister
1 like
No, not really. One guy suggested it one time, but he and I didn't last long enough to get to any kind sex or sexual play beyond the extraordinarily basic.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
My son has a few times
Lurker
0 likes
My last gf used to use my panties when I was out
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I suspect some of David's friends may have done that to my panties they've found in the laundry basket downstairs when they're over here playing video games.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never had a guy that just wanted to unload in my panties, but my ex liked to give me creampies with my panties to the side. He would get hard again watching it slowly ooze into my panties making a wet spot.

A guy I was chatting up on Lush once offered me money if I would send him a pair of my used panties and he wanted to cum in them, but I didn't do it.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

I'm as fond as most guys of a woman in sexy lingerie, but it's the combination of the two together. Underwear on its own - in a drawer, on the floor, in a laundry hamper, etc - doesn't do too much for me. However, I do find the idea of cumming in a woman's panties pretty hot if she's wearing them at the time, and continues to wear them after I'm done. I don't know how much excitement women get out of the idea (or practice), but it does turn me on to think about it.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the feel of Anns panties on me ... both wearing and wanking and knowing her pussy has been in them . It's a turn on for both of us plus sometimes slip them on when we fuck.

PS. She has also slipped off her panties when we were out and sent me into the mens to wank in them .... so arousing and kinky for us both.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't wear underwear so that can't happen to me.

Dirty Stop-out
1 like

I wrote a couple of short 100 word micros about this

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/laundry

And

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/cum-in-my-panties

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category