pre cum!

last reply
45 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think of pre cum? Do you like it, do you taste it, guys how much do you produce and how do I get more out of a guy? Please post your thoughts xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
just a bit comes out when youre getting ready for sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love to use it as lube but dont produce a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it goes in my mouth when I am sucking a guy it tastes pretty much like watery cum to me. Not sure if there is any way to get a guy to produce more though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never produced enough to make a drip. I'm really not sure it isn't a myth, but I only have experience with my own dick.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I've never produced enough to make a drip. I'm really not sure it isn't a myth, but I only have experience with my own dick.

Guys I have been with have produced enough where you can taste it and some you could actually see it coming out. But it was never like it shot out like when he cums, more of a trickle.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Some guys I've been with barely produce enough of a dribble to lube up the head. Some dribble enough for me to get a decent enough amount of it on my tongue. Like Nikki says, it tastes like watery cum. Nothing too distinct about it. But there's really no way to make a guy "make more" as he really has no control over this. Most guys know how to suppress an orgasm or make one happen faster, but they can't control the spunk (lol, spunk) amount. The same applies to pre-cum, except it is an involuntary reaction. And the amount varies from guy to guy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Guys I have been with have produced enough where you can taste it and some you could actually see it coming out. But it was never like it shot out like when he cums, more of a trickle.

I produce a trickle and have tasted it myself silly
Lurker
0 likes
With lots of foreplay I can produce a fair amount, although it is mostly leaking out and covering the end of my cock...very clear... no real strong taste, either
Lurker
0 likes
Teasing helps produce more, edging ever closer to orgasm and then easing off and then repeating, as does prostate massage. I can produce quite a bit, enough to get really quite slippery and have tasted both my own and other guys, I actually find it more appealing than cum itself.
Lurker
0 likes
I can produce some but not a lot before actually coming for the first time, but a lot more after that with the right kind of stimulation, usually very gentle oral around the rim. My wife is really good at getting and keeping it going, and she loves me to very gently rub it on her nipples because its so slick and slippery and it stays like that for a good while. Sometimes I can even maker her cum just from doing that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with enough foreplay and teasing i can produce a good amount and she loves to see how much see can tease out of me she enjoys it and who am I to refuse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The longer I delay cumming the more I produce, sometimes a dribble, but mostly enough to lubricate things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm i think yum yum yum and gimme more..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
My precum oozes. It tastes sweet too. The more turned on I get the more that comes out. If I'm performing oral on someone, I literally drip down my pants leg.

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't produce very much usually just a drop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i produce quite a but, wife loves to lick it then spread it over my body so she can taste me even after sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seem to drip fairly easily once I get properly inspired.. it is enough that I've been asked if I came already.. I think it also helps to act as a primer for the real deal...
Lurker
0 likes
It's delicious and the best lube ever.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I knew a guy who said that he'd sometimes squirt lots of it out almost like a mini ejaculation, usually if he hadn't come for a while. It definitely wasn't proper cum, because it was clear and liquid.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I love it. It is sweeter tasting than cum and more slippery. I love a man who has lots of precum to play with.
Lurker
0 likes
I make a lot of precum !!! Woman have told me they like it a lot....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't produce a lot of pre-cum. Sometimes maybe a drip or just wetness surrounding my pee hole. As for how a guy can produce more of it I might think edge play might help if anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always pre-cum
sometimes just from reading the stories here
Lurker
0 likes
Its a natural lub oil when you are ready to fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I usually have a continuous heavy drip if I am sex chatting with someone I can connect with and the stimulation is mutual! An erotic visual tease can really get my precum juices flowing as well! Staying properly hydrated can help tremendously as well. I've also noticed, if I haven't masturbated or had sex for a day or so I can actually shoot a nice stream of the clear sweet nectar that my wife finds to be quite tasty!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Precum is something I will literally flow with when I am highly aroused.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Precum is something I will literally flow with when I am highly aroused.